Illinois, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Novack
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0VLV
I run 6inch pods on the rack with the two outer pointed out and 10inch on the bumper. Still debating if I need more or change my off brand lights and switch to the main stream lights. I do like the versatility with pods.

Waaazooo

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Middle River, MD, USA
First Name
Waz
Last Name
Zoo
Member #

Light bars are always great light spread but the elevation of the bar is hard to have dialed in. Too high when on a trail, too low when on an improved road. Pods are nice to set up to cover both.

Billiebob

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

earth
First Name
Bill
Last Name
William
Member #

Small single light bar on the roof, far enough back so there is no glare off the hood, under the roof rack bar for protection.
DSCN1172.jpeg

A pillar lights angled out to light the sides and find the elusive trail on the beach on a moonless night.
DSCN1065.jpg

Legally in many Provinces and States, no lights are allowed above the centerline of the factory headlights.
Hence when Jeep put 4 lights on the roof of the Liberty they all came with plastic covers and were legal only for off road use.
In BC the ticket for unccovered auxiluary lights is $84.00.

The only exception is lighting on a truck equipped with a snow plow and in BC that is only during the snow clearing season.
The ticket for using lights higher than the factory headlight centerline on a public road in BC is $174.00.

Last edited:

Undie4x4

Rank II

Contributor III

Bozeman, Gallatin County, Montana, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Underwood
Member #

Small single light bar on the roof, far enough back so there is no glare off the hood, under the roof rack bar for protection.
View attachment 191996

A pillar lights angled out to light the sides and find the elusive trail on the beach on a moonless night.
View attachment 191997

Legally in many Provinces and States, no lights are allowed above the centerline of the factory headlights.
Hence when Jeep put 4 lights on the roof of the Liberty they all came with plastic covers and were legal only for off road use.
In BC the ticket for unccovered auxiluary lights is $84.00.

The only exception is lighting on a truck equipped with a snow plow and in BC that is only during the snow clearing season.
The ticket for using lights higher than the factory headlight centerline on a public road in BC is $174.00.
Is that drilled through the hard top? Also noise pollution from the light bar above windshield vs on hardtop under roof rack...? Love the idea

Ray O

Rank VI

Traveler III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Oyarzun
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NQE
Hello, it’s a KC M rack, you can get it by it self or with the side light bars and the gravity pro or a regular KC light bar for the front