Light Bar Mount on Frontrunner Slimline II???

• HTML tutorial

bigfootoverland

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Maple Valley, WA
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Alford
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7YQU
Anyone out there have suggestion of what they are using to mount LED light bar that is not the one on their site that you drill holes in the rack?

We have a 42" light bar ordered.

The Slimline II has a flat front not a rounded bar.

Thanks,

BFO

Reactions: TN_4Runner

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I dont think there is anything out there as an "off the shelf" option. Most metab fabrication shops will be able to make you bolt on clamps for the square bars though.

bigfootoverland

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Maple Valley, WA
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Alford
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7YQU
I dont think there is anything out there as an "off the shelf" option. Most metab fabrication shops will be able to make you bolt on clamps for the square bars though.
Thanks. I don't want to think of how much time I spend on the web doing research for this type of thing :)

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I have a slimline II also. I agree with @Anchor Mtn , any fab shop shouldn't have any problems with your request. I've been looking into ways to build my own various mounts. I'm to cheap to buy the frontrunner ones! The eyebolt tie downs are a pretty good deal though.

bigfootoverland

Rank III
Investor

Traveler III

Maple Valley, WA
First Name
Johnny
Last Name
Alford
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG7YQU
I have a slimline II also. I agree with @Anchor Mtn , any fab shop shouldn't have any problems with your request. I've been looking into ways to build my own various mounts. I'm to cheap to buy the frontrunner ones! The eyebolt tie downs are a pretty good deal though.
Thanks for the additional input.