Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Great blog entry so far. When I lived in Phoenix, I spent a lot of time exploring and photographing the Sedona area. It is an incredible place. Hope you get back someday and can spend more time there.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

It looks like you're having a wonderful trip so far, and sounds like the Turtleback is working great! Looking forward to more of the story.

Safe travels

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

We are at Vandenberg AFB right now. About to leave for a day trip up the coast. 101 to the 1. Not sure how far north but certainly coming through SLO!
Me and @Mad_Garden_Gnome and @S.L.O_X can guide you to some great spots if you haven't mapped them out already! Keep an eye on the storm coming in Friday too. 805.801.1188 if you need anything.

Last edited:

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

Me and @Mad_Garden_Gnome and @S.L.O_X can guide you to some great spots if you haven't mapped them out already! Keep an eye on the storm coming in Friday too. 805.801.1188 if you need anything.
Thanks so much for the offer! I wish we were staying longer but work calls us east. We just made a quick day trip up the 1 and back. INCREDIBLE. We hope to return one day when we have more time!IMG_20160309_211742.jpg