Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
That Good Life.

Epic views, crazy goats and old dogs! A Uniquely Us Adventure!

Tacomas and Silverados 2021 Snow Run!!! Also With John @ovrlndingpatriot on Instagram!

Weekend Wheeling & Camping!

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a little deeper rut on the LF tire and you would have been in a true 'cross-axle' transitional position. At that point you could have tested recovery boards, stacked rocks, a winch pull, or a locker/ltd slip to get out of your predicament. The picture shows the truck pretty flexed-out.

Those of us who use 3/4 and 1 ton trucks probably would have lifted that 2nd tire due to our HD suspensions.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a little deeper rut on the LF tire and you would have been in a true 'cross-axle' transitional position. At that point you could have tested recovery boards, stacked rocks, a winch pull, or a locker/ltd slip to get out of your predicament. The picture shows the truck pretty flexed-out.

Those of us who use 3/4 and 1 ton trucks probably would have lifted that 2nd tire due to our HD suspensions.
See my post above, that’s exactly what happened to us. Had to stuff the boards on opposite corners.

Reactions: Desert Runner