Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
D
Member #

Love me some FrontRunner racks. I got mine installed a while back on the Excursion. But really have not drove it since outside of a few Rigs and Coffee events. It’s been in my shop getting all kinds of work done. After this go around the only major “Overlandy“ upgrade will be a dual swing bumper. Then I will start saving for Injectors and Turbo mods. Go fast overlanding. Haha

Great looking rigs everyone!

SkiWooKilo58

Rank IV

Contributor III

Josephine, TX, USA
First Name
Tymon
Last Name
Kapelski
Member #

Hello fellow overlanders!

This is my 2019 Ram Power Wagon. I've installed several lights to brighten up my camp space, which run off 2 deep cycle/solar 100amp hour batteries. These are connected to my alternator via a battery isolator, and am hoping to add a roof rack with a couple permanent panels at some point in the future.

I'm new to having gear when overlanding, so I'm very excited. I can't wait for the adventures ahead!

Attachments

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D

This is my 2019 Ram Power Wagon. I've installed several lights to brighten up my camp space, which run off 2 deep cycle/solar 100amp hour batteries. These are connected to my alternator via a battery isolator, and am hoping to add a roof rack with a couple permanent panels at some point in the future.

I'm new to having gear when overlanding, so I'm very excited. I can't wait for the adventures ahead!
I'm looking to do a similar electrical setup on my PW. I want to try and store the battery and/or invertor in one of my ram boxes. Have you thought about adding solar for when the truck is not running?

SkiWooKilo58

Rank IV

Contributor III

Josephine, TX, USA
First Name
Tymon
Last Name
Kapelski
Member #

I'm looking to do a similar electrical setup on my PW. I want to try and store the battery and/or invertor in one of my ram boxes. Have you thought about adding solar for when the truck is not running?
Yes sir, I'm wanting to put a Rhino Rack on top of the cab and set some permanent panels, or some of the larger temporary travel panels.

So far I've been very happy with my electrical setup, I just need to clean up the wires a bit. I'd be interested in how yours turns out!

Reactions: AnthonyD1978

Jay Smallen

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gardnerville Ranchos, NV, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Smallen
Member #

View attachment 193980

Realized I haven't posted in a while since we finished tons of updates. Shes pretty much finished (for now anyway) except for mounts on the side for the traction boards and extra fuel. They will go behind the ladders and cover the windows mostly.
Nice looking rig there

Jay Smallen

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gardnerville Ranchos, NV, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Smallen
Member #

Kinda been a while since I've posted too. It's fun seeing everyone getting out in the warmer weather these days. A lot of rigs have been coming through town, heading to their next adventure.

We went to Southern Utah, Northern Arizona a couple months ago for a week of exploring and can't wait to go back. Actually I'd settle for exploring anywhere, I just wanna go lol!

Anyways here's a couple randoms of where the rig is now. It's always changing, but for now it's working good and has been taking good care of us when we're 100 miles from civilization.

I hope you all are getting out, or making plans for it! E8C68F66-42C4-4623-98E2-9945E2CC1ABD_1_201_a.jpegA2ECACC3-3D17-4FB4-A4C5-29F8C4C3B19F_1_201_a.jpeg