Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Little update on the truck. 4 inch icon springs and the 2.5 reservoir shocks . 35 inch Toyo atII .Have installed a John woods valve body and hydra tuner. And a 4 inch turbo back back exhaust. Added new to me arb bumper and updated the headlights to the 05 model (mistake) . The future will see a regear and better limited slip or selectable locker. And I want to get a newer camper shell.

And my lil dude with his full sizeIMG_20190511_185539.jpg20181225_165454.jpg

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Little update on the truck. 4 inch icon springs and the 2.5 reservoir shocks . 35 inch Toyo atII .Have installed a John woods valve body and hydra tuner. And a 4 inch turbo back back exhaust. Added new to me arb bumper and updated the headlights to the 05 model (mistake) . The future will see a regear and better limited slip or selectable locker. And I want to get a newer camper shell.

And my lil dude with his full sizeView attachment 104240View attachment 104241
That truck has some serious attitude! Love the tires and that Blue and Yellow paint job is awesome!

Hartski

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Iowa
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Here's mine as it sits for now. 2015 Silverado LT with the All Star Edition. 5.3 Ecotec, 3.42 gears. I had to replace the street tires with BFG K02s the first week I had it. Future plans are to swap out the awful 20's with 17 or 18" black rims and 35" K02 when i get a lift on her. Also hope to get aftermarket winch bumper someday.

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Here's mine as it sits for now. 2015 Silverado LT with the All Star Edition. 5.3 Ecotec, 3.42 gears. I had to replace the street tires with BFG K02s the first week I had it. Future plans are to swap out the awful 20's with 17 or 18" black rims and 35" K02 when i get a lift on her. Also hope to get aftermarket winch bumper someday.

You’ll have fun with your Silverado, I have one ( 2013 ) and it’s been a great platform to work with. I put a storage box under the back seat but, I like your tactical attachments! I wish Chevy would have made a back seat where the back folded down. It would have been ideal for the same type of tactical storage setup! Anyway enjoy your ride, she looks good!

Reactions: RustyGoldz

Landsat8

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Nice to see another shooter with a full sized truck.

Attachments

Sonarman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North SF bay area
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Arietta
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KMA6AIU
Service Branch
US Submarine Force

Uberland

Rank VII

Influencer I

Springfield, VA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Hiya,

New member, just picked up a ‘00 7.3 diesel Excursion to haul my family and with a definite eye on overlanding. Just finished getting it checked out mechanically (runs great for 247k miles, but still), and am looking at some upgrades beyond the spare tire-carrying bumper...new tires, a kit to replace the Rough Country 3” lift but that still allows me to get the kiddos in the rig, eventually a front bumper and winch. Trying to figure out whether to go the roof tent or trailer route...truck is WAY off the ground!

Attachments

Cort

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Grand Rapids
First Name
Cort
Last Name
Beard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD8GQL
I freed up a ton of space in the truck with the new front runner rack. The minions approve as well. This will be the first version of the layout to hit the trail. I’ve plumbed the water tap on the passenger side. The Alucab shadow 270 is going on the drivers side.B881D3EA-6B8E-4C22-A969-0F39BE296D11.jpegE547A959-20B2-499D-B578-1A2F0458D3AB.jpeg