Member I

St James, NY, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Hey Y’all!
I posted this on another ‘full sized’ thread but was told there was another (this one) older and longer thread.)
New member here and third post.
I am a full size as well! Here’s a pic of my rig. As of now, it’s nearly stock except for the light switch board I made, lights, and a 2in leveling kit in the Front!
Would love to get some rig ideas and locations to do some light trails and camping in the NY TriState Area.
Be well and happy riding!

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Do you know of any SoCal Tundra meetups? View attachment 100260
Boy, that is a sweet ride. There are several So.California meet ups each month. Check the Calendar and you will want to look for West LA, Orange County, inland empire or San Diego. Might all be done for May but June is just around the corner!

Reactions: Mr.Cade

Mr.Cade

Rank 0

Contributor I

US
Boy, that is a sweet ride. There are several So.California meet ups each month. Check the Calendar and you will want to look for West LA, Orange County, inland empire or San Diego. Might all be done for May but June is just around the corner!
Thanks Tim,
While I have seen the Overland Meetups schedule, I have not found any TUNDRA meetups in my area. I know they're out there though... I'll find em'.

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

Thanks Tim,
While I have seen the Overland Meetups schedule, I have not found any TUNDRA meetups in my area. I know they're out there though... I'll find em'.
I live in San Diego and have a Tundra. That being said check out Tundras.com. We have a group that get together about once month. Our next ride is 15 June. We usually have about 20-30 trucks.

Reactions: Mr.Cade

Tim Roberts

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

Reactions: Droff85