First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
Our group trip last month, 14 odd Land Rovers and some interesting terrain. This a highlight reel, the only damage was a couple of mud flaps and my rear right rear bumper, bad drop off a rock.

Just to clarify I did not shoot or edit the video and another club member did.

Last edited:

PDB

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wales, UK
First Name
PD
Last Name
B
Member #

Bomber Lane. Drive through the scene of a Flying Fortress tragedy from just before the end of WWII.

20181125_110324.jpg

Black Pearl 4.jpg

Reactions: rgallant

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Our group trip last month, 14 odd Land Rovers and some interesting terrain. This a highlight reel, the only damage was a couple of mud flaps and my rear right rear bumper, bad drop off a rock.

Very nice editing. I really like the PIP (picture in picture) screen shots. It also was interesting watching newer and older gen. vehicles on the same obstacle sections, and how they fared over the terrain. I watched how steep that down section was, with the 4 wheel vehicle wheel slide, and the coming back that you had a winch set-up to climb out with. Basically a one way road direction without that recovery gear. Your video demonstrated the importance of break- over ability very well.

Again NICE VIDEO. You have skills!

rgallant

Rank III

Advocate I

British Columbia
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
Very nice editing. I really like the PIP (picture in picture) screen shots. It also was interesting watching newer and older gen. vehicles on the same obstacle sections, and how they fared over the terrain. I watched how steep that down section was, with the 4 wheel vehicle wheel slide, and the coming back that you had a winch set-up to climb out with. Basically a one way road direction without that recovery gear. Your video demonstrated the importance of break- over ability very well.

Again NICE VIDEO. You have skills!
Sorry no credit to me the fellow who shot and edited the the video runs a pretty done up LR4, but I will both pass on your kind words and clarify my post. I do not want to get credit for something I did not do.