Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
We are heading up to EC with our friends who have to take thier's in for maintenance...and we are looking at fabric colors etc. Before we took the plunge, we heard about them going gas only here so we read up on it in case it was a trend for all manufacturers. It doesn't seem to be at this point, but anything to keep the value up is good for us.
So are you still thinking about it or decided? Are you going to overland west? If not I run thru Reno about 5 times a year and we should plan a trip

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
So are you still thinking about it or decided? Are you going to overland west? If not I run thru Reno about 5 times a year and we should plan a trip
We are not going this year since we decided on the FX. A trip would be great but will need to wait towards late in the year or early next. FX won't be ready until the end of July and then need to get used to driving it. Let me know when you're coming through Reno so we can get some pointers.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
We are not going this year since we decided on the FX. A trip would be great but will need to wait towards late in the year or early next. FX won't be ready until the end of July and then need to get used to driving it. Let me know when you're coming through Reno so we can get some pointers.
Congrats on the new FX. I will not be going thru next month but will let you know when, probably not until October as I don't go to Arizona in the summer. Have fun and see you on the NET

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Unfortunately I didn't get an photos of the trail. But the trailer was awesome to get here and one of our favorite places we've camped and explored. White Pocket in AZ. You don't stop and take pics of a trail that is deep sand, you have to keep going, especially with a trailer, lol. After 16 miles and an hr and half of driving in the stuff we camped on a big rock, as the full moon climbed over our camp. Epic.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

A few updates from our TAT trip across the US. We are currently in Telluride CO. All the good passes are closed even Marshall Pass. Trust me I tried! We are on day 26 today. 20190426_173141.jpeg20190426_162127.jpeg20190425_201701.jpeg20190422_122149.jpeg20190425_164741.jpeg

Reactions: roots66 and Chadlyb

JCarter

Rank V
Investor

Member III

Firestone, Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0LRZ
A few updates from our TAT trip across the US. We are currently in Telluride CO. All the good passes are closed even Marshall Pass. Trust me I tried! We are on day 26 today. View attachment 95243View attachment 95244View attachment 95245View attachment 95246View attachment 95247
It's the wrong time of year to hit any good trails at high elevations in Colorado.

Currently sleeping in my Jeep just below the snow pack because I did not get the ground tent set up before the torrential down poor started.

Reactions: Nickzero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

It's the wrong time of year to hit any good trails at high elevations in Colorado.

Currently sleeping in my Jeep just below the snow pack because I did not get the ground tent set up before the torrential down poor started.
We understood the situation before we even left FL. The reason we left when we did was to make overland expo 2019 in AZ. Also to take it slow and see everything. - where are you? CO? Haha it was hailing earlier on 50.

JCarter

Rank V
Investor

Member III

Firestone, Weld County, Colorado, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0LRZ
We understood the situation before we even left FL. The reason we left when we did was to make overland expo 2019 in AZ. Also to take it slow and see everything. - where are you? CO? Haha it was hailing earlier on 50.
Yes, just northwest of Dotsero, CO almost to the top on coffee pot rd. Luckily no hail, Gale force winds and rain coming in sideways.

Reactions: Nickzero