grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
Look what I found today.

View attachment 265017
thats funny...ive never seen maple flavored SPAM before and 2 weeks ago we were in cody, wy and they had it so i picked up a few cans. now i get back home and see this post!

we travel a good bit and i'm always checking out the grocery stores to see what flavor SPAM they carry. so far, i'm going to have to say that the walmart in cody wyoming is the mecca for SPAM. they had maple AND terriyaki SPAM together at the same time. i have never seen that at any store...

IMG_2796.JPG

Last edited:

Tupenny

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder I

Longwood, Florida
First Name
Boulder
Last Name
Dash
Member #

Look what I found today.

View attachment 265017
thats funny...ive never seen maple flavored SPAM before and 2 weeks ago we were in cody, wy and they had it so i picked up a few cans. now i get back home and see this post!

we travel a good bit and i'm always checking out the grocery stores to see what flavor SPAM they carry. so far, i'm going to have to say that the walmart in cody wyoming is the mecca for SPAM. they had maple AND terriyaki SPAM together at the same time. i have never seen that at any store...

View attachment 265758
You're literally a Spam Ambassador. If they haven't sent you a custom cape and crown yet it's their misfortune

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

These seem rather interesting...

I think the version in the picture would be better...

Or... or... fry your Spam, let it cool, toss in flour and then dip it in pancake batter and cook.

81278b85643fe0c9a18f533e2d03360d.jpg