Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Hey guys,

My name is Nick and My girlfriend and I are leaving the South East in order to live our dreams out in the Rockies. I have built an overland capable Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and have spend the last seven years in Florida.

Super ready to explore the west coast of the US. I was looking for some people that would be interested in showing me some new stuff in Colorado. I enjoy photography, abandon places, railroads, mountaineering, climbing, camping and outdoor adventure. I only know of a few trails and passes deep in the Rockies, I would like to meet some of the overland bound community of CO. Pretty stoked for our move in March 2019.

IMG_0006.JPG

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Hey guys,

My name is Nick and My girlfriend and I are leaving the South East in order to live our dreams out in the Rockies. I have built an overland capable Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and have spend the last seven years in Florida.

Super ready to explore the west coast of the US. I was looking for some people that would be interested in showing me some new stuff in Colorado. I enjoy photography, abandon places, railroads, mountaineering, climbing, camping and outdoor adventure. I only know of a few trails and passes deep in the Rockies, I would like to meet some of the overland bound community of CO. Pretty stoked for our move in March 2019.

View attachment 81939
Welcome! We came out from S. AL. in 2005 and never looked back! Where do you plan to hang your hat?

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Nickzero
Hey guys,

Welcome from another Colorado amateur photographer. Keep an eye on the Rally Point Rocky Mountain section for posted meetups ( https://www.overlandbound.com/event/?region=Rocky Mountain ). You'll have a good striking point to most of the area from Westminster. Trailheads for some good FrontRange trails are only 45 mins away.

Boort

Reactions: Nickzero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Welcome! We came out from S. AL. in 2005 and never looked back! Where do you plan to hang your hat?
Eventually make it deeper into the Rockies. Westminster for the next 12 months. I snowboard and love hiking and camping. Colorado is just an epic place to adventure.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

@Nickzero

Welcome from another Colorado amateur photographer. Keep an eye on the Rally Point Rocky Mountain section for posted meetups ( https://www.overlandbound.com/event/?region=Rocky Mountain ). You'll have a good striking point to most of the area from Westminster. Trailheads for some good FrontRange trails are only 45 mins away.

Boort
Awesome, greatly appreciated. I’m excited for the big move and super stoked to meet some of the community on the west side.

Reactions: Boort

SubeeBen

Rank V

Advocate I

Alpine, CA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Jacques
Member #

Good luck with your new move. Never been to Florida but do a lot of elk hunting in south/west Colorado. AMAZING state is all I can say. If you ever plan on coming to San Diego pm me for a free beer :)

Reactions: Nickzero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Good luck with your new move. Never been to Florida but do a lot of elk hunting in south/west Colorado. AMAZING state is all I can say. If you ever plan on coming to San Diego pm me for a free beer :)
Since I will be living in Colorado now, I can commute to CA much easier. I have a few cousins and a friend who lives near LA. I am sure I will make it over your way. I have never been to CA.

Ram Rebel Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Denver, CO
First Name
Arin
Last Name
Hanohano
Member #

Since I will be living in Colorado now, I can commute to CA much easier. I have a few cousins and a friend who lives near LA. I am sure I will make it over your way. I have never been to CA.
Hey man, welcome to Colorado! My girlfriend and I moved out here from Mississippi last summer and we absolutely love it. We won't ever be leaving, by choice anyways.

We're in the Denver area, and we get out into the Backcountry camping quite often throughout the summer and I do quite a bit of Backcountry boarding during the winter, so it sounds like we have a lot of similar interests. If you guys are ever planning a trip and would like some company, feel free to hit me up.

Cheers[emoji482]