Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

I like Dale's Pale Ale.
I picked up 2 types of old style mustard and a bag of saurkraut. It has tiny pieces of carrot and jalapeno. I may need to stop and get more of the kraut. We aren't expecting a big group of people. Breakfast is just whatever people want to make for themselves. I was just going to cook on my butane stove but I can bring the skottle if you want
Okay. I'm bringing 1 package of bacon and a carton of egg beater for breakfast food. I'll have two packages of brats (10x cheddar brats), half a package of cheese hot dogs, two packages of hot dog buns, hamburger stuff (but only enough for my family's dinner on Saturday) and spring mix salad. I got you a 12-pack of Shined Blondes, but I can find a sixer of that Dale' S Pale Ale to add to it. I'll also have White Claw lol

Threat_Leveled_Midnight

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Linsey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
n/a
Yes, there are a lone patch of trees at the top that make for a great camping area. We can actually see the stars from camp but it's not as close to a bathroom. Right here I think. I know the spot when I'm there but I'm a little confused on the map.
I do like our usual spot thoughView attachment 152764
Pretty sure that's where I was 3 weeks ago.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Okay. I'm bringing 1 package of bacon and a carton of egg beater for breakfast food. I'll have two packages of brats (10x cheddar brats), half a package of cheese hot dogs, two packages of hot dog buns, hamburger stuff (but only enough for my family's dinner on Saturday) and spring mix salad. I got you a 12-pack of Shined Blondes, but I can find a sixer of that Dale' S Pale Ale to add to it. I'll also have White Claw lol
White Claw Josh!

ZigZag4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5IMZ
I am heading out to Oxford ranch tomorrow. Are you guys going for a drive at some point on Saturday? Not sure what time I will be there..

Reactions: Beretta4x4

ZigZag4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Texas, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5IMZ
Thanks for the tip on Oxford Ranch! I have only been there for the big outdoor expo event. Much different without a big crowd.

I didn't spot you guys when I got there after lunch (In my rush to get out I missed posts about the Saturday drive..) .

I set up camp figuring I would move but eventually decided I could use a little solo time. (since I have been trapped in the house with whole family for awhile.)