Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I’ll be there. Tried to RSVP but says it’s reached it’s maximum. Hopefully not. But I’ll be there regardless lol.
Reading LV members input, and assuming there is not a GLITCH in the RSVP, maybe, just maybe, the Las Vegas area members have come out of hibernation, or our newest OB members have rejuvenated the cities base. Lets hope it's both. I have to keep pushing back my plans, as my foot has still not healed completely (closed) from surgery. It is like winter cabin fever. I can only follow, and not participate yet.

Rest assured, I will be out there, when I can. I hope everyone has a great time. Please post up pictures and trail encounters. Communications
separate from phones if used, and how they worked and what type the group used....CB, GMRS, FRMS, etc. AKA...a debrief post meetup :laughing: Lets hope this is the start of things to look forward to in the future.

PS. We can't let the Northern Nevada Guys & Gals have all the fun....:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

OwenMcCoy

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Parker
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

No place to RSVP... Perhaps its already full?? I have seen a few people post saying the same but I thought I already put in my RSVP. I can't view the attending list. I will be there regardless.. Hope that we can squeeze some room

Reactions: The Lone Overlander

The Lone Overlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Willie
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

No place to RSVP... Perhaps its already full?? I have seen a few people post saying the same but I thought I already put in my RSVP. I can't view the attending list. I will be there regardless.. Hope that we can squeeze some room
Unfortunately it appear there is a problem with the website. But there is plenty of room for you my friend. Please come. We would love to have you.

If you have any questions let me know.

The Lone Overlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Willie
Last Name
Suarez
Member #

Las Vegas Meet-up was a success.
I want to thank everyone who showed up today to support our local community of Overlanders.
We can report that as of today we have 5 new overland Bound members.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Attachments

darin.explore

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Riverton, Utah, United States
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Maxwell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VAD
Sorry I missed this meetup, I must not have my watch filter setup right. Looks like it was a good time and place. Any plans for others in the near future? Moved back to Vegas a few month ago and it would be great to meet everyone.