Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southside, TN, USA
First Name
Bud
Last Name
Bud
Member #

Sadly I’ll be selling the Land Rover as I just bought a 2018 4Runner that I will be building. I will miss the center and rear locking differentials!

jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
You say your lr3 is for sale? How much i actually just posted about getting an lr3 because I sadly got rid of my disco

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: TN_4Runner

TN_4Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southside, TN, USA
First Name
Bud
Last Name
Bud
Member #

You say your lr3 is for sale? How much i actually just posted about getting an lr3 because I sadly got rid of my disco

Right now I have it listed on AutoTrader for $10,750 but I’m overseas at the moment and won’t be home until April so everything is on hold at the moment.

jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
That’s fine I’m not in a super big rush what’s the mileage and I’m also a fellow vet my self I got out around 4 months ago [emoji1591]

TN_4Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Southside, TN, USA
First Name
Bud
Last Name
Bud
Member #

I have 148k (I know it’s priced high. It has a Front Runner roof rack and did have a ladder as well. It comes with the GAP IIDTool. Thinking about selling rack separately), new air compressor, Terrafirma sump guard, newer air struts, new radiator, new thermostat, just did Front and real diff seals and fluid and I think a few other things as well. It has some Arizona pinstripes but not to serious. There is one deeper scratch that was there when I bought it. 18” wheels with all terrains. I also have the Lucky 8 SYA bump stop kit with limiting straps and proud rhino lift rods (not on vehicle)

Reactions: jhewitt03

jhewitt03

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

29 palms CA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hewitt
I have 148k (I know it’s priced high. It has a Front Runner roof rack and did have a ladder as well. It comes with the GAP IIDTool. Thinking about selling rack separately), new air compressor, Terrafirma sump guard, newer air struts, new radiator, new thermostat, just did Front and real diff seals and fluid and I think a few other things as well. It has some Arizona pinstripes but not to serious. There is one deeper scratch that was there when I bought it. 18” wheels with all terrains. I also have the Lucky 8 SYA bump stop kit with limiting straps and proud rhino lift rods (not on vehicle)
Sweet keep me posted when you come back and god speed