Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello all,86D57EE2-584B-4172-B9A2-155834CFB65D.jpegFBB010C1-2845-4087-9EDA-333675F57AE3.jpeg1120E4C0-740C-4A4C-ADFA-B47DA5080E7E.jpeg64658D66-1A9B-48E1-8AEE-E3243764E459.jpeg
Here is some more information that might help. We will all meet at the Walmart in Chelan, WA. on Friday, August 30. Hope to leave by 4:00 PM. The campground has vaulted toilets. The campground is free! Bring all your own food, a potluck sounds like a good idea. Make sure you bring all drinking water. Kids are welcome, not sure if anyone is coming with children yet but welcome. Dogs are always welcome, as my dog Lilly, is family, and I know others feel the same! There are different roads and hiking trails to explore around where we will set up a base camp. This will not be a true Overland trip moving each night, but using South Navarre Campground as the base for the weekend. There is lots of fire wood available! I hope all will want to explore some of the roads around where we are camped, and are encourage to do so. I wanted to keep this an easy adventure but fun trip that all skills levels would enjoy. I hope we have beginners and experienced, as all are welcome. We will be doing a loop, so, can see more country. There are some sections of the main road that are next to steep drop offs, so, some that are afraid of heights, may feel uncomfortable. Full-size vehicles, will fit with no pin stripes. Hope this answers some questions and hope you will be attending this Labor Day Weekend Overland Adventure! Vance.

Last edited:

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Please note the time change on Friday from 5:00 PM. to 4:00 PM. Leaving from the Walmart parking lot in Chelan, WA. I want to make sure we have time to get to the campground and setup before dark. Vance.