US Southwest Labor Day Run to New Mexico(FULL)

• HTML tutorial

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
I found some great campsites in Idaho that aren't too far from Yellowstone
Hope to get back on the road in the next week or so. Was thinking about doing a Jeep Jamboree in Wallace, ID but had to return for some VA appointments. Can't wait to go explore areas I have been too in years and finding new ones.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hope to get back on the road in the next week or so. Was thinking about doing a Jeep Jamboree in Wallace, ID but had to return for some VA appointments. Can't wait to go explore areas I have been too in years and finding new ones.
Check out this spot next time you're in the area. Great view looking at Grand Teton from the west.
43.566566, -111.215309

Reactions: Boppa's Travels

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Is this route trailer friendly? We pull a M416 with aRTT. wondering if this would be a problem? Thanks, Joel
I know there won't be room for anymore rigs at the first site and the road to get back there is pretty rough. We are at our max limit of vehicles for the trip too. I can share the planned route and a second convoy can be created.

Boppa's Travels

Rank VI

Explorer I

Corsicana, TX, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Eubank
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5KFF
Looks like we are meeting some others out there so we can certainly meet up and camp. We need to keep the number of people at the campsites below 8 or 9 to keep from being bothered by authorities
I didn't say it in my email to you but I have several camp locations I could stay at and just be a day visitor depend on where y'all will be at.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I didn't say it in my email to you but I have several camp locations I could stay at and just be a day visitor depend on where y'all will be at.
I know we want to run West Side Road. The first night will be off Sacramento Canyon Road near Sunspot. Probably camp off FS 91 the second night then near Weed the last night

Reactions: Boppa's Travels