Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I won't be able to go this month, but maybe I can make it in March.

Reactions: M Rose

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I may be able to make it. Won’t know until the middle of this week

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Just giving this a bump... this Saturday 10-noon at Longbranch.., I’ll be at the back table.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I can't make it this time, but I'm going to try and make it out next month. We'll see how it goes. I really want to get started with my build.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I can't make it this time, but I'm going to try and make it out next month. We'll see how it goes. I really want to get started with my build.
next month we should be able to hit the trails... I’m working hard to get the Bronco ready. Next up WINCH... I hope

Reactions: reaver

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
We had three of us show up for breakfast this morning. @KRose Kallie, @JL Lou Lou, and myself @Slimpartywagon Mike R
@JL Lou , thanks for showing up today. It was nice having breakfast with you. I know it was a long drive for you, I hope it was worth it for you.

We discussed upcoming summer plans, coms, and General introductions to get to know each other. We all agreed we need to get some campouts on the calendar for late spring and early summer as well as some trail rides as soon as this snow melts. We discussed Skyline Ridge Road along with Mount Emily Summit Road for possible trail runs. Camping at Jubilee Lake, Table Rock, and/or Emigrant Springs.
We also discussed families and Overlanding. We found out that our girls are the same age, and hope this might encourage his girl to go without WiFi for a couple of days and our daughter to realize it’s ok to be away from her boyfriend for a night or two.

Thanks Lou for showing up, it was a great time. I can’t wait until next time where we can hopefully hit some trails and do a pick nick lunch or something.

Mike Rose
Northwest Member Rep
Keep exploring

2RiversRanchExpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Dayville, OR, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Letosky
Member #

We had three of us show up for breakfast this morning. @KRose Kallie, @JL Lou Lou, and myself @Slimpartywagon Mike R
@JL Lou , thanks for showing up today. It was nice having breakfast with you. I know it was a long drive for you, I hope it was worth it for you.

We discussed upcoming summer plans, coms, and General introductions to get to know each other. We all agreed we need to get some campouts on the calendar for late spring and early summer as well as some trail rides as soon as this snow melts. We discussed Skyline Ridge Road along with Mount Emily Summit Road for possible trail runs. Camping at Jubilee Lake, Table Rock, and/or Emigrant Springs.
We also discussed families and Overlanding. We found out that our girls are the same age, and hope this might encourage his girl to go without WiFi for a couple of days and our daughter to realize it’s ok to be away from her boyfriend for a night or two.

Thanks Lou for showing up, it was a great time. I can’t wait until next time where we can hopefully hit some trails and do a pick nick lunch or something.

Mike Rose
Northwest Member Rep
Keep exploring
Good to hear!

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
I had a great time and look forward to some Off-road adventure.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks Mark. I am going to keep going every month, if people start showing up great, if not, meeting the single people one on one is also great.

I think a lot of the lack of participation is due to the weather we have been having... once the weather changes more people are going to start to show up.

Reactions: DevilDodge

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Any interest in this months Meetup? I am thinking about tossing my grill in the Back of the Bronco and hitting up MERA (Mount Emily Recreation Area)for some early spring trail exploring. Kallie and I took a cruise up there Monday and the gates are open. If Interested, you need OHV stickers to enter the park. Out of state stickers are welcome. To obtain stickers you can purchase them here in town for $10.00. The stickers are good for 2 years and needed on all Oregon State Lands.