Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Parrigan
Member #

It looks like I am not going to be able to make it. My son has a soccer game on Saturday and I have been told that my attendance is necessary. I have campsite 6 reserved. for Friday and Saturday.
I sent you a PM, thanks
Transferring is pretty easy. I just had to call and tell them the original reservation number, and give them my info. No fees or anything.

Reactions: JButtress

ziggy stardust

Rank II

Enthusiast III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
aaron
Last Name
von
Member #

I worked out a deal with Trevor and got his campsite 6, so his loss is my gain. I will be showing up friday evening as work will allow- looking forward to meeting you all and seeing some from our recent HC trip.

Reactions: Jeffrey Dill

FishinCrzy

Rank V

Advocate I

South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
I just today found that I'm going to be up that way Friday. If there is any room for just me and my Tacoma and RTT I might check ya'll out and split the rent or something. I am on my way to N. Georgia to have a look around and check out some fishing. Let me know, otherwise I'll be up around Burrell's Ford.

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Yup. I\'m going to the Roof Top Tent Rally with Jason and Tom the weekend before who are representing at the BunduTec booth with their insane electric open/close RTT\'s... and I will be crashing it by having my own Earth Top Tent Rally (party of one) in the T3!
ETT for the win. :smile:

@JButtress , when did you get a BunduTec? I thought you\'d upgraded to a Roam from that Hi-Vis?
Long story...we'll chat at camp haha

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Yup. I\'m going to the Roof Top Tent Rally with Jason and Tom the weekend before who are representing at the BunduTec booth with their insane electric open/close RTT\'s... and I will be crashing it by having my own Earth Top Tent Rally (party of one) in the T3!
ETT for the win. :smile:

@JButtress , when did you get a BunduTec? I thought you\'d upgraded to a Roam from that Hi-Vis?
Long story...we'll chat at camp haha

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Great pics and a great trip. We definitely all need to get out more often together! It was great to see everyone from last year and great to meet the new ones as well

Apdski

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Raleigh, NC, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
D
Member #

Hopefully I can get what pics I took of my camera tonight and post them up here also. I didn’t as many shots of the rigs as I wanted but I think I got some good nature ones.

Reactions: JButtress

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
So, from all the pictures it seems that all yall do in this group is drive around taking photos of the BEAUTIFUL scenery and don't really camp. Hmmm ya know I just kidding....how about some pics of the Homebase or nightly campsites?

Reactions: ziggy stardust

Jeffrey Dill

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Dill
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4FOZ

Crappy GoPro footage of me following Jeff through the slick part of Auger Hole. Skip to about ~8:30 if you'd like to see/hear a Subaru lose it's mind coming up a slippery incline.
Nice! That's actually some pretty cool footage. And look at the butt on that car in front of you. :hearteyes::laughing:

Reactions: ziggy stardust