Just did Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona

• HTML tutorial

DacoRoman

Rank I

Enthusiast I

USA
I just took my newly, lightly, modded, 4Runner on Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona.

The trail has some pretty legit rock/boulder obstacles but I aired down to 18 psi and the truck was like a freakin' billy goat, it handled that totally legit trail without breaking a sweat.

We should have taken lots more pictures and some video but we weren't in the mood to over document and let that get in the way of the experience!
Here are two photos so you can get an idea of the amazing views from this trail.

There were some pink jeeps I encountered but overall traffic was very light because I guess it is off season now due to the heat.

At times I was wondering if I could pop up the tent and spend the night out there! I need to look into this. Does anyone know?

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
I just took my newly, lightly, modded, 4Runner on Broken Arrow Trail in Sedona.

The trail has some pretty legit rock/boulder obstacles but I aired down to 18 psi and the truck was like a freakin' billy goat, it handled that totally legit trail without breaking a sweat.

We should have taken lots more pictures and some video but we weren't in the mood to over document and let that get in the way of the experience!
Here are two photos so you can get an idea of the amazing views from this trail.

There were some pink jeeps I encountered but overall traffic was very light because I guess it is off season now due to the heat.

At times I was wondering if I could pop up the tent and spend the night out there! I need to look into this. Does anyone know?
Very nice shots and a nice looking rig also.... I'm bias of course. :sunglasses:

Reactions: DacoRoman

DacoRoman

Rank I

Enthusiast I

USA
That's beautiful!

How long is that trail? Could it be stretched into a 2- or 3-day drive?
No unfortunately, it is a pretty short trail. But you can string a bunch of trails together in the region. This is the first trail I've done in Sedona, with the exception of the very rocky and boulder filled road to Devil's Bridge, and even that one only until the Devil's Bridge trail head, so I need to explore a lot more. Sorry I can't offer any other trails at this point! As I build up my knowledge base of the area I'll post in here for sure.

12C20

Rank V
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

South Jordan, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Ellis
Member #

No unfortunately, it is a pretty short trail. But you can string a bunch of trails together in the region. This is the first trail I've done in Sedona, with the exception of the very rocky and boulder filled road to Devil's Bridge, and even that one only until the Devil's Bridge trail head, so I need to explore a lot more. Sorry I can't offer any other trails at this point! As I build up my knowledge base of the area I'll post in here for sure.
Thanks for the info! I'd like to explore that country some time.

Reactions: DacoRoman

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Many thanks! I actually just moved to West Sedona 6 months ago and I'm barely starting to explore the area. Are there any regional meet ups around?

Jim

DacoRoman

Rank I

Enthusiast I

USA

Jim
Awesome, I'll keep an eye out for these for sure and make it a point to get to one, especially the N. AZ one. Thanks again!