Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Live in Napa California. Love to camp and hunt. Just bought my dream truck. Tacoma TRD. View attachment 113668View attachment 113668
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Magic Mike or me, your Regional Director,on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: NapaTaco

Paris0514

Local Expert Kansas City MO
Founder 500

World Traveler III

Kansas City
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Paris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0KTP
Welcome! Look around there’s plenty to read and look at. Need anything send a request.

NapaTaco

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Napa California
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Dusky Jr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS radio
Thanks for the warm welcome to the club. Trying to figure out the wed sight,so much to take in.

Attachments

Paris0514

Local Expert Kansas City MO
Founder 500

World Traveler III

Kansas City
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Paris
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N0KTP
How does the map page work
The map page shows where members are located. Helps for meet ups, getting to know others in your area, and has some other features like parks, mechanics, and other points of interest.

What part are you needing help with?

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Live in Napa California. Love to camp and hunt. Just bought my dream truck. Tacoma TRD. View attachment 113668View attachment 113668
Welcome to Overland Bound, very nice rig.. Make sure and read through the new member threads, this will make it easier to navigate the forums. Also check Rally Points and the Calendar for your local meetups, trips and other events.

I am your U.S. West member representative, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike

You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob