Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Hey OB friends. So we just pulled into Tucson, AZ. We're on our 6th year of fulltime travel. Always love connecting with like-minded adventurers on our travels but it looks like we'll be out of the area by the monthly meetup here.

Just wanted to say hello, ask if anyone is around. Get any recommendations etc. We're posted up currently at the Snyder Hill BLM spot. If you're in the area or have some tips please let me know.

Thanks!

Eric, Brittany, and Caspian aka Jeepsies
OB14045

TexasMountainMan

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Joshua,Texas
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Buser
Member #

Hey OB friends. So we just pulled into Tucson, AZ. We're on our 6th year of fulltime travel. Always love connecting with like-minded adventurers on our travels but it looks like we'll be out of the area by the monthly meetup here.

Just wanted to say hello, ask if anyone is around. Get any recommendations etc. We're posted up currently at the Snyder Hill BLM spot. If you're in the area or have some tips please let me know.

Thanks!

Eric, Brittany, and Caspian aka Jeepsies
OB14045
Have you been to tombstone area,,, If not you will love it

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

We have. A little too touristy, but as lovers of history we still really enjoyed walking around the town and seeing all of the famous spots from the wild west.

morganwest95

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey, I hope you enjoy our beautiful state while you’re here! I highly recommend exploring the Four Peaks Wilderness area for one or two days, and going over to Roosevelt Lake. The view from the summit is incredible, and there’s a handful of offshoots that are nice little adventures themselves. I need to spend more time in that area myself.