July 2019 - Anyone mid Spain or South Portugal?

• HTML tutorial

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hello everybody, thanks for having us here. Travelling with kids and a dog all over Europe, as much as we can.

Hope to meet you guys out there , can't wait.

You can find us in our Toyota Hilux, KTM enduro or KTM adventure. All equipped to travel.

This year in April you can find us on some 4x4 tracks in Kroatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia.
This summer the same in mid Spain and the south of Portugal.

Always welcome to say hi [emoji6]

You can find us on Instagram empe_overlander_eu_be.

Pierre and Emma.

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Hi Pierre, Emma, Robert :)

Writing from Biarritz in France, located at the very south west of France, by the ocean and the beginning of the Pyrenees mountains, super close to the spanish border. If you have any question specific to that area, i will be more than happy to help as much as i can. And if you ever drive around here please let me know so we can meet somewhere :) And Pierre of course i speak french if we ever PM. I will follow you on instagram with my second IG account 76_overlander i just started and fully dedicated to my little adventures (also ride adventure bikes, bmw GS 800). Cheers :)

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Bonjour Angus, ca va?

Thanks, we are having a tour through the pyrenees and Bardenas Reales. Doing the transpirenaica route. Do you know it?

Reactions: Empe Overland

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hi Pierre, Emma, Robert :)

Writing from Biarritz in France, located at the very south west of France, by the ocean and the beginning of the Pyrenees mountains, super close to the spanish border. If you have any question specific to that area, i will be more than happy to help as much as i can. And if you ever drive around here please let me know so we can meet somewhere :) And Pierre of course i speak french if we ever PM. I will follow you on instagram with my second IG account 76_overlander i just started and fully dedicated to my little adventures (also ride adventure bikes, bmw GS 800). Cheers :)
Thank you Angus!

Will definitely hold that in mind. Have to see where our route to Madrid starts. But if we are in the neighborhood, we'll let you know something! [emoji109]

Thank you for following. Curious to see your page.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hoi, geen idee, is een bekende route, onder gemakkelijk. We zijn nog nooit in de pyreneen geweest. Dus eerst maar eens rustig aan. En gemakkelijk is altijd relatief. Wat ik makkelijk vind, vindt iemand anders moeilijk en wat ik moeilijk vind, vindt iemand anders gemakkelijk.

In principe gaan we met maximaal 5 auto's daarheen. Moeten wel mensen zijn waarmee ik in ieder geval van te voren mee gereden heb en dat ik weet of het gaat lukken of niet.

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Hoi, geen idee, is een bekende route, onder gemakkelijk. We zijn nog nooit in de pyreneen geweest. Dus eerst maar eens rustig aan. En gemakkelijk is altijd relatief. Wat ik makkelijk vind, vindt iemand anders moeilijk en wat ik moeilijk vind, vindt iemand anders gemakkelijk.

In principe gaan we met maximaal 5 auto's daarheen. Moeten wel mensen zijn waarmee ik in ieder geval van te voren mee gereden heb en dat ik weet of het gaat lukken of niet.
Ja, das waar.
Zal waarschijnlijk dezelfde route zijn die vibraction heeft. Ik geloof de RB5. Heb deze al een paar keer gereden. Fantastische tocht.
Veel succes hé!

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Damn i don’t understand anything now [emoji23]

Robert, yes i will be crossing the pyrenees from Saint Jean Pied de Port to the Bardenas desert via trails this spring with a friend and 2 jeeps. We don’t have a precise day yet so it could be fun to check if we can meet up on the trails when you’re here.

Pierre i think you will be driving very east to my location but let’s try to find the closest location to see if i can drive there and meet you.

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Sorry Agnus, hahaha

We are planning to do roadbook 28 from vibraction starting from St Jean Pied de Port, hopping off to Madrid. Then we will drive to Sevilla to do roadbook 30.
We will start around 7th July and stay until 20th August...
So maybe, we are in the neighborhood. It depends when we can leave...

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

I see two good things here :)

- Pierre, Saint Jean Pied de Port, your #28 Vibraction roadbook starting point is only a one hour drive for me and i will be here in july so if you want to, just drop me a message when you know your day and i would totally meet you there and drive the beginning of your trails with you. That could be very cool.

- Robert, the end of may sounds good to me. We could do the trails till the Bardenas with you if you are not into solo trips :)

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

- Pierre, Saint Jean Pied de Port, your #28 Vibraction roadbook starting point is only a one hour drive for me and i will be here in july so if you want to, just drop me a message when you know your day and i would totally meet you there and drive the beginning of your trails with you. That could be very cool.

- Robert, the end of may sounds good to me. We could do the trails till the Bardenas with you if you are not into solo trips :)
Nice Angus, thank you. We'll do and if possible, it would be great. It's always a good idea to have some local tips to see some nice places and find some good food [emoji6]
We'll be there around 7 or 8 July. Maybe we need a good camping spot in the area on the 7th to start the trail on the 8th .

Reactions: 76_overlander

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello Angus,

We start our trip inAndorra, and the second part of the trip, the last two days will be Bardenas.
You are very welcome to join.
See
And before that, Always welcome to join us on a weekend trip.

Greetings from Robert

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

I would love to meet you guys during your trips down here so it's all good ! Pierre, no problem for the camping spot, i'll provide some :)

As you both know, camping in the Bardenas is 100% illegal and i would not even think of it. You really don't want to talk to Guardia Civil officers...

Reactions: Empe Overland

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

We are going to camp on a campsite when visiting Bardenas Reales. Easier to drive and the area is fairly simple to cover in two days.