July 2019 - Anyone mid Spain or South Portugal?

• HTML tutorial

vandrarphoto

Rank IV

Pathfinder III

USA
First Name
Vanessa
Last Name
Reed
Member #

Hello everybody, thanks for having us here. Travelling with kids and a dog all over Europe, as much as we can.

Hope to meet you guys out there , can't wait.

You can find us in our Toyota Hilux, KTM enduro or KTM adventure. All equipped to travel.

This year in April you can find us on some 4x4 tracks in Kroatia, Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia.
This summer the same in mid Spain and the south of Portugal.

Always welcome to say hi [emoji6]

You can find us on Instagram empe_overlander_eu_be.

Pierre and Emma.
Hi! I'm currently in the UK but moving to Spain in a few months. I will also be traveling with dogs and plan to travel throughout Europe with them. Are there any major things I should be aware of regarding crossing borders? They have UK pet passports but I'm thinking it may be good to switch them over to Spain pet passports once we're settled.

Thanks in advance,
Vanessa

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Hi! I'm currently in the UK but moving to Spain in a few months. I will also be traveling with dogs and plan to travel throughout Europe with them. Are there any major things I should be aware of regarding crossing borders? They have UK pet passports but I'm thinking it may be good to switch them over to Spain pet passports once we're settled.

Thanks in advance,
Vanessa
Well, there is no spanish pet passport, only a european pet passport. The vet delivers it and then you can travel everywhere in Europe with this one and only document. And the mandatory vaccine for dogs who travel is rabies :)

Empe Overland

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Belgium
Member #

Thanks in advance,
Vanessa
Hey Vanessa,

Just saw your post now [emoji849].
If we can help, be our guest. Our Insta is Empe Overland. You can always contact us there.

In 2020 we are planning 3 trips. Maybe we can meet. [emoji1303]

Pierre and Emma