Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
In the cab, I was hoping for something like the panel they make for Jeeps, but didn't see anything vehicle specific on their site for a Ram.
I have the Source SE and will be placing in the area just above the radio like the picture:

Reactions: IronPercheron

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Truck off to the body shop in the morning due to getting rear ended earlier this month, Go Rhino rear bumper to be installed and quarter panel re painted...

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

I have the Source SE and will be placing in the area just above the radio like the picture:
I like that. Forgive me for being new, but i liked this post as my 15' wk2 has a similar media center lay out. What exactly does that control?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
I like that. Forgive me for being new, but i liked this post as my 15' wk2 has a similar media center lay out. What exactly does that control?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Sorry for the slow response, the screen will control all the auxillary lights, ham radio, cb radio... Pretty much anything add on electrical.

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Hey JKxranger, any new pics of the rear bumper? How is your build coming along? So I sold off the power wagon and started a new build with a 2016 Ram 2500 CTD Mega Cab. Loving it! Love to see some more pics from your build

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Well I finally got my Spod installed... Now to figure out where the best place is to mount the monitor screen in the cab, not sure if I want it square in the middle of the dash...

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Nice looking Ram. Working on mine and getting it setup. How does your fuse box open with SPod on top of it?
It does not open completely but in a pinch all it takes if 4 screws to remove to open it completely.

JKXRANGER
OB 844
INSTAGRAM: JKXRANGER
Sent from Samsung S8+

Reactions: Little Big Bear

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Got some new shoes and a 1 3/4" level lift and 35" tires a couple of month's ago... Figured I would add the pic.

RAM.jpg

TXRoamer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

DFW
Looks great! Where do you have your radios mounted, and which cab configuration too since that will most likely determine your location. If you ever need some recommendations, just holler!

10801468672_IMG_0690.jpg

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Looks great! Where do you have your radios mounted, and which cab configuration too since that will most likely determine your location. If you ever need some recommendations, just holler!
I am still trying to figure out where to mount the radios, I have moved the Spod screen from the initial spot due to it covering the DEF fluid indicator. Also what tye of rack is on your truck. I am always looking for recommendations.

Dodge Cummins

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Arlington Texas
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Garland
View attachment 1277 Where are you located? I have the PW bumper from my 14' with the brackets and mount for a warn 12,000lb winch if your interested
Id be interested in that. I have a 14' Ram but its a cummins and not sure how easily i could fabricate that to work... Im well adept at welding, cutting and fabricating.

Attachments

TXRoamer

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

DFW
I am still trying to figure out where to mount the radios, I have moved the Spod screen from the initial spot due to it covering the DEF fluid indicator. Also what tye of rack is on your truck. I am always looking for recommendations.
Sorry I never responded. I didn’t get a notification for some reason. My rack was made by Patton Fabrication. It’s a one off (his old rack) but I’m sure he’d make more