JKXRanger 2015 RAM 2500 CTD Build

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

jkxranger

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Oregon
Member #

This is the start of my build so there has only had minor changes as of now,

Adding an S-pod next week to be the foundation of electronics on the truck, adding a Yaesu 2M radio and CB then a couple of sets on Rigid D2's.

Will be replacing the stock tires with Toyo RT 285-70R-18 , and a level lift. will add more pics as changes come.

Feel free to add in recommendations for gear I should consider.

Thanks

jkxranger

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Oregon
Member #

I am doing electrical upgrades first... Installing the S-pod (which was picked up today) 2m radio and CB, then 4 Rigid d2's.

Looking at a 2" level lift then add 285-75R 18 Toyo RT's.

Still on the search for the right front winch bumper.

So one step at a time, But most of my upgrades will be safety minded upgrades.

Last edited:

jkxranger

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Oregon
Member #

I am in Salem, OR. Don't think a PW bumper will work on CTD due to the intercooler on the Cummins.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500

Member II

Springfield MO
Member #

yeah, I got to thinking about that after the fact. I take it you are versed in all of the American Expedition Vehicle goodies for Ram

jkxranger

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Oregon
Member #

Did not get a chance to install the Spod :( but did the MARS/CAP modification to my FT-7900. I am now waiting on some Brackets to mount my Rigid D2 Spot lights in the bumper, so I can install it all at once.

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Supporter +

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

That looks good for sure!

ive yet to see anything take a shmack like pipe does, but its not the best looking stuff... always admired ARB and similar stuff, i have a warn on my bronco and i can tell ya... it dont hold a candle to that peacemaker i hung on Rutger

uploadfromtaptalk1454562962727.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk