Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

I was under the idea that these types of threads weren't permitted as it would create too much bs.... This can only end in flames.

Milan Lazorcik

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chula Vista
Member #

I was under the idea that these types of threads weren't permitted as it would create too much bs.... This can only end in flames.
All I was asking is engine power and aftermarket parts in relation to overlanding everyone else took it in a different direction I'm not trying to cause trouble just looking for help and I already bought the car so it don't matter anymore.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it" OB# 3615

Reactions: clmautz

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I know this thread started with @Milan Lazorcik looking for suggestions on purchasing one of two specific vehicles, and then the good natured jabs were added. But just a reminder that the Overland Bound motto is: "It doesn't matter what you drive". So keep that in mind. Definitely not pointing at anyone specifically, and the thread has been very mellow. Just sayin... :)

Captain Josh

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mid-Michigan
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Fornwall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4WOL
Glad you asked I use a mixture of blinker fluid and magic blue smoke but its getting harder and harder to get the second ingredient as Microsoft has taken smoke.cxe out of the current builds of Windows.....
I heard it was coming back in the Windows 10 Creators Update...