Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Benton County, Iowa, United States
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Mell
Member #

I’m looking for reviews on the Jeep kitchen Overland Kitchen – The Adventurous Kitchen

This is the exact setup I want but I am looking for an unbiased review of the product. It’s pricy but I like the low profile, built in fridge slide, compounding stove slide and the ease of removing it.

Any other thoughts with it? Other companies with similar products?

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

Check these, he's a inmate here. Don't believe they are at the 3k price of the Overland
https://pullkitchen.com/

Here's a great discussion on kitchens

Last edited:
Reactions: Corrie

Truckee

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Bay Area, CA
On the Overland Kitchen, I'd like to see an option for a shorter stove slide and accompanied with a deeper storage drawer. My stove is only 3.5" tall.

Alex Brame

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Woodburn, Oregon, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Brame
Member #

Drawers are cool for sure, but take up a lot of room just for the slides and framework. I did build a slide out "platform" for a modest fridge, but I've settled for some cubbie holes for gear at the bottom, and left the space above open for various gear, depending on the type and length of trip. Still a work in progress...

1574195407776.jpeg

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

In our opinion, a well thought out kitchen area is maybe the best thing you can do for your vehicle of choice. It makes many tasks, and storage, far more efficient.
If it's easy, you'll do it more often.

Although we have no hands-on experience with it, the Adventurous Kitchen looks like a winner.DSC_0037.JPG