Jeep Badge of Honor?

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Just as a note...don't count on actually ever receiving the Jeep Badge of Honor. I sent in the request for mine back in June. Still haven't seen them. Customer service for it is non-existent at best.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Just as a note...don't count on actually ever receiving the Jeep Badge of Honor. I sent in the request for mine back in June. Still haven't seen them. Customer service for it is non-existent at best.
I have 4 of them on my JKU.... they do take FOREVER to show up. I hear that some badges get backordered from time to time.(like every single moab trail the week after EJS)

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I have 4 of them on my JKU.... they do take FOREVER to show up. I hear that some badges get backordered from time to time.(like every single moab trail the week after EJS)
Yeah, I could see Moab..but, Redbird SRA in Indiana? Lol

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I love the Badge of Honor program Jeep does. I have earned a few, but plan on doing more. I have received only one of my three Badges earned, looking forward to the others showing up some day. I'm always open to planning a trip to get more, if anyone wants to discuss meeting up.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

How does it work on some of the more remote trails? What if you can't "check in", if that's how it works?
Honestly I am not sure how that works... I have gotten 4 here in Indiana, but they weren't very remote so checking in wasn't an issue.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

Laughing Otter

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

13973 State Hwy 112, Sekiu, WA, USA
First Name
Ansa
Last Name
Langer
Member #

The only badge of honor I need....:grinning: lol...just having some fun, does look like a pretty cool program though, When I owned muscle cars I collected badges from the different events and races...I put them on plaques for display, of course we didn't have smart phones then.

Screenshot 2017-08-26 at 07.09.07.png

TCrush

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

I have two from Rausch Creek, took about month and half to get them, been waiting 4 1/2 months from my Moab badge. The plaque ideal is neat, I need to make a couple more trips to get duplicates.

Taz.beast

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Middletown DE.
Member #

I'm on the Jeep badge of honor and got two badges from Rausch Creek. The only problem is it takes a while to get the badges in the mail.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I just went this Saturday with two Toyotas and one jeep including mine. I completed my first trail at Windrock trail#26 and submitted it. They say it takes about 8-12 weeks to receive and definitely will be going back to get trail#16 and trail#51 badges. It was awesome for one day but not enough time to do a lot of you know what I mean. I will be getting the yearly pass and will be going back more often.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: soonersfan

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
I did 10 BOH trails this year. It took anywhere from 3 mo to 7 mo. to get the badges. I am still waiting on two from the end of summer. If you call the Jeep hotline, they will have no idea what you are talking about. I was hung up on, transferred, etc until about the 3rd or 4th person I spoke to was actually interested in helping me. She had never heard of the program but she did some research and got me the email address for BOH. It is actually on the app but I hadn’t noticed it before. Anyway, I sent them an email. They got back to me in 2-3 and confirmed they had received my submissions, let me know which badges were on back order, etc.

If you don’t have cell service at a trailhead, you can still check in and the app will make the submission later when you have service again. As a backup, you can take a picture of the trailhead sign, etc and submit it as evidence that you were there. I enjoy collecting the badges. The program has made me aware of trails all over the country that I may not have known about otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy P

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Is there a Jeep BOH trail in Chattanooga?

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
Is there a Jeep BOH trail in Chattanooga?

I don’t know how far you are from Windrock Park but there are three there. You can download the app and there is a map with all the trails on them. Be warned if you do this though, you may end up going a few hundred miles out of your way occasionally to do some of the trails.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I don’t know how far you are from Windrock Park but there are three there. You can download the app and there is a map with all the trails on them. Be warned if you do this though, you may end up going a few hundred miles out of your way occasionally to do some of the trails.
Thanks. I got trail #26 from Windrock that I did a couple weeks back. But I think I heard someone mentioned that there was a new BOH trail in Chattanooga. I’m definitely going back to Windrock by next month to get the last two.

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
Sorry, I didn’t reread the thread before posting. There is one in Chattahoochee, GA that looks pretty close.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Sorry, I didn’t reread the thread before posting. There is one in Chattahoochee, GA that looks pretty close.
No biggie brother! I have some friends that will be coming up from Florida to GA and probably hit that trail when they come up. I could have sworn someone mentioned here in Chattanooga of 1 trail BOH