San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Anyone have any experience with The JCR Offroad Vanguard Rear Bumper.

AZ_Overland

Rank III

Advocate II

I don't know anything about that product but I have a few JCR products and they are simply amazing. Never had better customer service. The dude called about one month after I ordered the OTK steering kit for my ZJ and I told him I hadn't installed it yet. He then said "Well that means I have to call you every week until you do!" And sure enough for 6 weeks the dude called. I finally took a few sick days from work for my cough to install my new lift and the OTK kit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Travis Barker

Travis Barker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Antonio
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Barker
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I don't know anything about that product but I have a few JCR products and they are simply amazing. Never had better customer service. The dude called about one month after I ordered the OTK steering kit for my ZJ and I told him I hadn't installed it yet. He then said "Well that means I have to call you every week until you do!" And sure enough for 6 weeks the dude called. I finally took a few sick days from work for my cough to install my new lift and the OTK kit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using OB Talk mobile app
I have heard they have great customer service. and from the looks of the products they make, great quality too.