Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Best wishes and safe travels! (and post some pic's and stories!) some of us do like to follow along :)

I think we all are, in some way, balancing the below quote.

★ “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisa ★

There is always a chance, that later is too late.

I am glad you and yours have the opportunity to experience an adventure(s) - which by the way look like you will be doing in style!!!

See ya down the trail!

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Zim, Best wishes and good luck on the adventure, looking forward to reading updates on your travels. If you make it all the way out to the Northwest Michelle and I have a spot in the driveway where you can park up for a spell if you want to explore the area or have any maintenace needs to attend to. BBQ at the ready, cold beer and some good views of Puget Sound.

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

Some of my favorite Kerouac quotes:
“Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry.”
“There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.”
And finally, my favorite…
“Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”
Dave, I hope to meet y’all along the road this year. Keep us posted!

64Trvlr

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Northern AZ
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Trvlr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7NAZ
Service Branch
MM1 US Navy
I'm 40 miles south of the big ditch (Grand Canyon) so if you get over my way let me know and we'll get together.

Have a great time traveling!

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
@Tundracamper
@9Mike2
@Shahn
@Advtres
@El-Dracho
@TCorona
@zgfiredude
@OTH Overland
@ZombieCat

@64Trvlr
Thank you all for the best wishes and thoughts. I'm moved to tears which don't happen too much. Okay, maybe once............a day. LOL. thank you again.
Sold the Subaru Forester on FB in three hours.
Now the hard part begins. Packing up and storing this junk.
Thank you again so much. We'll be out of here on the 20th of June. Can't wait.
Zim

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

To expand on 9Mike2's sentiment:
May the road rise to meet you and the wind be at your back.

We dont know what life will send our way so be nice and enjoy what you can, while you can, with who you want to be with.

Maybe we will see you out there, though we are only on the road any real distance a couple times a year.

Best wishes

World Traveler III

Nokomis, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Fazio
Congrats. We were helping a family member post surgery and became friends with an 84 year old in the neighborhood. He was asking about our van and he said do it all while we’re young. What we will never forget is his motto: it’s better to wear out than to rust out.

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Hey post a pic when you hit the trail - And is there a plan ( ie first couple months going A, B, C places? )
Like others have said if you make it out Cali we have parking/shower and a bed you do not need to level!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Reactions: 9Mike2

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
Happy Trails Zim!
Holler if you're in Western NC. Got some acreage to park on and some extension cords if you need a recharge :)
-Dan
Thanks so much for that. I appreciate the offer. We' won't be that way this time around but next year would be a real possibility.
Thanks again.
Zim

Reactions: Shahn and 9Mike2

Enthusiast III

Grand Falls-Windsor, NL, Canada
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Adams
Safe travels and enjoy life. I keep preaching this. It's my mantra. "Cover the earth before the earth covers you". Take your time and soak every place in. Don't look back and keep going! You are lucky to be able to go and keep going. We will be soon when Colin finishes high school. I suspect there will be a huge purging of our stuff and getting on the road.