Central Oregon
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reiff
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7JWM
Hi all, thought I would throw this out to the community. I had several discount codes in the past for a Tepui RTT but they have expired. Now I am ready to buy and wanted to know if anyone had a "code" from Tepui. Thanks!!

jimbofoxman

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Oshtemo Township, MI, USA
Member #

Depending on how eager you are........you could possibly wait until REI does their October 20% off one item sale. Spend the $20 on their lifetime membership, get the 20% off. Then come next spring you have a 5% dividend on that purchase towards anything in the store. Get the REI credit card before the tent purchase also, make one purchase anywhere and get a $100 gift card. Plus you get 5% dividended for anything purchased at REI the next spring when using the credit card.

I haven't done it yet, but was thinking about it a month ago when they did another 20% (glad I waited....spend too much already). I was able to put the tent in my cart and apply the 20% coupon.........just never pulled the trigger. Heard of a few other people that did it in the past.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Depending on how eager you are........you could possibly wait until REI does their October 20% off one item sale. Spend the $20 on their lifetime membership, get the 20% off. Then come next spring you have a 5% dividend on that purchase towards anything in the store. Get the REI credit card before the tent purchase also, make one purchase anywhere and get a $100 gift card. Plus you get 5% dividended for anything purchased at REI the next spring when using the credit card.

I haven't done it yet, but was thinking about it a month ago when they did another 20% (glad I waited....spend too much already). I was able to put the tent in my cart and apply the 20% coupon.........just never pulled the trigger. Heard of a few other people that did it in the past.
I just signed up with REI last week, pretty good deal, $20 for a lifetime membership! Just wish I had a store closer than 5 hours away from me!

travelscotty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Central Oregon
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reiff
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7JWM
Thanks guys.. REI is my go to shop! Still looking to buy directly from Tepui this month.

travelscotty

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Central Oregon
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Reiff
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7JWM
Repinging this in case someone is at the Outdoor Retailer in Denver this week.. many thanks!!