Is there a list of the planned meets and trips for OB in 2018 yet?

• HTML tutorial

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello OB members,
As my title asks the question, I would like to know some dates to start saving money and time in the coming new year. Some of the meets I know would take lots of time to plan. Are some done using the same weekends each year? I am really hoping to make some of the advents and meet some of the great members of this awesome group! Benz.

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Hello OB members,
As my title asks the question, I would like to know some dates to start saving money and time in the coming new year. Some of the meets I know would take lots of time to plan. Are some done using the same weekends each year? I am really hoping to make some of the advents and meet some of the great members of this awesome group! Benz.
Check your regional area , I try to base my trips on which ones are in my region or close to it !

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Check your regional area , I try to base my trips on which ones are in my region or close to it !
Thank you ZJ Grizzly, I did see some, but I guess I should have been more specific in my question. I am planning to finally make it to EJS this spring, and hoping to make it to some of the big regional meets also. I hope to try and even make Jeep Jamboree on the Rubicon. Also hoping to go to the Overland Expo. in Phoenix Arizona. We will see! Benz.