Is Tapatalk better than the OB mobile app?

• HTML tutorial

Superslidestyle

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rialto, California, United States
First Name
IRWIN
Last Name
JIMENEZ
Member #

Is Tapatalk better than the OB mobile app? If so why? So far, I can't post pics straight from the OB mobile app. However, if I redirect from an email to the OB page, it's a full-featured version that way. What am I not seeing here? Suggestions?

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Is Tapatalk better than the OB mobile app? If so why? So far, I can't post pics straight from the OB mobile app. However, if I redirect from an email to the OB page, it's a full-featured version that way. What am I not seeing here? Suggestions?
I had the same issue with posting photos. To fix it, just delete the OB mobile app and reinstall it. That worked for me on my iPhone 8+.

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Jefferson County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

Nothing will beat the new OB app due for release this summer.....

Jim
We are running out of summer... 49 days until the first official day of fall. Only about 24 days until the start of college football season. That means 26 days until the anxiety that comes with being a University of South Carolina alumni and Gamecock football fan.

Anything more official than "this summer"?

Reactions: Retinens803

Hafaday

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Richmond, VA.
Member #

I don't use the app anymore. I have stuck to using the site via PC, Which means I only get on here a couple times a week (if that). The OB thing has slowly been falling away of things I look at on a regular basis because of avaibility with the app's, up time..

I'm sure I miss a lot of stuff like this. but it is, what it is.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all - Tapatalk is a big burning bus on your favorite trail. Our support of it (it is both Tapatalk and OB Talk which is the same platform) is intermittent. All of our resources are going to the new app.

I understand this does not currently help, but is essential for the long run.

M

Reactions: T4X Overland