Rank III

Member III

Gilbert, Arizona 85234, United States
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

I'm new to the app, still trying to figure stuff out but from what i can see, nobody is doing anything in arizona but we have tons of people here. Is there something I'm missing or is nobody really doing anything in az right now?

Reactions: Ubiety

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Just looked at Rally Point and don't see any events currently scheduled in AZ (SouthWest region) - maybe set something up in RP to visit one of your favorite trails/spots and see if you can get something going.

Cmpkng

Rank III

Member III

First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

That's what I'm thinking about doing ya, got a couple buddies at work I've been telling about the app, we're all quite shocked nobody has anything planned. I might have to set something up soon. Hopefully see some of the other rigs here. Get some good grub cookin out in the woods somewhere.

Reactions: Ubiety and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
That's what I'm thinking about doing ya, got a couple buddies at work I've been telling about the app, we're all quite shocked nobody has anything planned. I might have to set something up soon. Hopefully see some of the other rigs here. Get some good grub cookin out in the woods somewhere.
Contact your Regional Director he can help you out. @brien

Cmpkng

Rank III

Member III

First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

If all goes as planned, I'm gonna try to find a junkyard 3rz and throw some LCE parts at it with a marlin 5 speed behind it. Seen some guys in forums do builds real similar to what i have in mind and are getting great reliable drivetrain with around 175whp and 220wtq. I plan on running 35s with 4.88 gears and a twin transfer, she'll have plenty of low gearing, but with 4.88 should be able to cruise 70mph to local trails if i wanted.

Dlnuckolls

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Shepherdsville, KY, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Nuckolls
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4WHV
I'm new to the app, still trying to figure stuff out but from what i can see, nobody is doing anything in arizona but we have tons of people here. Is there something I'm missing or is nobody really doing anything in az right now?
I don’t know about anyone else, but we just finished up a 2 week trip through AZ. Mt Lemmon in Tucson, Table Mesa in Phoenix, Schnebly Hill in Sedona, and Grand Canyon. It was a great trip!

Reactions: Ubiety and Cmpkng

Cmpkng

Rank III

Member III

First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

I don’t know about anyone else, but we just finished up a 2 week trip through AZ. Mt Lemmon in Tucson, Table Mesa in Phoenix, Schnebly Hill in Sedona, and Grand Canyon. It was a great trip!
Hell ya! That's awesome i just did my own trip a couple months ago a night at schebly hill, night in flag and through blue ridge reservoir.

Craig702

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Husted
Member #

let me know if you set up a trip. I’ve been itching to get out. I’m in Vegas. a weekend would work for me.

Reactions: Ubiety and Cmpkng

Cmpkng

Rank III

Member III

First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Winters
Member #

Will do, i don't do any wheeling with my f150. She's just a camp rig and daily driver. I killed the igniter on my yota last year and she's been dead since but i love getting out and exploring new areas and cookin out all over the place. That Lincoln national forest looks gorgeous! I'll have to add that one to the list.