Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Washington, Morris County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Bradford
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Looking real good! I think i saw your rig about a week or so ago in Mansfield at the light by the movie theater.
It's awesome to see you bringing the baby camping. I was 5 weeks old when my parents first brought me camping. Not enough young people doing it anymore.

Reactions: Ironhide Fx4

Ironhide Fx4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

VT
Member #

Yep! I'm in that area a lot.

It's definitely different bringing the baby along, in a good way. She was only one week old when we drove her to upstate NY for Thanksgiving. When she was just about 2 months old we took her to VT for the first time. I think it's not so difficult because we just did it from the beginning. We are always driving some place.

I attended the NORA off road school a month or so ago and brought her. She was great. I look forward to when she is a little bit older and can actually participate and understand what is going on.

Ironhide Fx4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

VT
Member #

Not too much more on the build lately. We got back from our three week trip to MT and moved to VT. Just starting to settle in.

Before the trip I got the fire extinguisher mount on the rack. It works great. Thankfully didn't need it.

IMG_20170618_123012771_HDR.jpg

lacofdfireman

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

What bed rack is that? The one you have the shovel, axe and RTT mounted to. I love it. Great build.

Landsat8

Rank II

Enthusiast III

What happened to the Diamondback cover? Didn't care for it? I have a 2017 F150 and I have contemplated getting a cover or cap to replace the toolbox I have on my truck now. the tool box is packed to the brim and takes up precious length of my 5.5' bed.

I would really love to go full in an get a RTT, but I can't see myself driving around town with it mounted all the time (I live in a city and don't have a garage to store it). In the mean time I purchased a Clam Quickset Escape pop up tent. It is great for a base camp tent and you can add covers for the mesh windows to block wind and a proper rain-fly.