Member III

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Mathew
Last Name
girdwood
Member #

"The operation couldn't be completed. (Forum SSO error 2.)"

I tried both username and email; also tried to reset password via the APP and says:

"The operation couldn't be completed. (Forum Error error 1001.)"

Any ideas? I'm not technologically-gifted, so it's probably an error on my part..

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
OB 1 isn’t an abbreviation... it’s the title of the official Overland Bound app... all of the other apps (Overland Talk, TalpaTalk, etc) are discontinued to make OB 1 and the final OB 2 app... OB 2.0 isn’t going to be released for another year or so as development continues...

Reactions: Michael

paramatt

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shropshire England
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Ziola
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7MJZ
OB1 was submitted to the App Store this evening and should be available in the next couple of days. It will replace OB Talk.
Hi, Michael, will this be a stand-alone app so without the use of the Test Flight, as some people in the UK have been able to get it through Test flight but others have not

Thanks

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
OB1 was submitted to the App Store this evening and should be available in the next couple of days. It will replace OB Talk.
Hi, Michael, will this be a stand-alone app so without the use of the Test Flight, as some people in the UK have been able to get it through Test flight but others have not

Thanks
Yes. It’s publicly available “Overland Bound One” in the google App Store now. iOS is waiting on Apple approval.

Reactions: paramatt
Status
Not open for further replies.