Hoggi

Rank 0

Contributor I

Howick, South Africa
First Name
Hogard
Last Name
Gevers
I am an adventurer from South Africa and have been blessed to travel extensively over the past 40 years or so.
My travels include three areas of focus namely exploring the mountain passes of Southern Africa on motorcycles, living the American Dream for 9 years, 4 -- 6 months each year in our Avion 5th wheel and exploring the wilds of the Zambezi River from Barotse in Zambia through to the wall of the Kariba Dam.

I am intrigued by the broad coverage of this website and look forward to exploring the website in detail, my only regret being that I did not have a website such as this while visiting the many wonderful and interesting attractions the United States has to offer.

I believe in the importance of preserving life and to this end am currently running a free Webinar under the title STAY ALIVE.

To learn more about me you can click on the following links:

STAY ALIVE: Home

Done & Dusted: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVdrGLfZac0EekV2CZaThg?sub_confirmation=1

Attachments

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am an adventurer from South Africa and have been blessed to travel extensively over the past 40 years or so.
My travels include three areas of focus namely exploring the mountain passes of Southern Africa on motorcycles, living the American Dream for 9 years, 4 -- 6 months each year in our Avion 5th wheel and exploring the wilds of the Zambezi River from Barotse in Zambia through to the wall of the Kariba Dam.

I am intrigued by the broad coverage of this website and look forward to exploring the website in detail, my only regret being that I did not have a website such as this while visiting the many wonderful and interesting attractions the United States has to offer.

I believe in the importance of preserving life and to this end am currently running a free Webinar under the title STAY ALIVE.

Done & Dusted: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVdrGLfZac0EekV2CZaThg?sub_confirmation=1
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Please check our Community Guidelines before you post any links on official Overland Bound pages or forums.
Community Guidelines - Overland Bound
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hello Hogard,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

You live in a fantastic region for overlanding. I have been about 14 years ago once in southern Africa on the road - a dream! I would definitely like to go there again...

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.