Interior Accessories

• HTML tutorial

Kcrkolby

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Morgan Hill, CA
Member #

Every day when driving we may see many rigs with lots of add-ons to the exterior. Anything from RRT, Bumpers, lights ect. Some things however we never see.

What is you all time favorite interior Accessory or must have?

Mine has always been to upgrade the standard over head lights to LED's and water proof seat covers.

Reactions: TerryD

tyleromyah

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

I too run LED interior lighting. Less draw, more light. Other than that, i have been trying to figure out how to run a navigation setup. Id like to use our samsung tablet for off highway navigation, but haven't spent the money on a good gps app yet. Thinking gaia or something similar. Then i need to find a mount. Then, other small things like a holster mounted under the dash for my pistol, a mount for flashlights, machette, ect, for ease of access on the trail. I plan on doing our first overland style trip next summer, starting in jackson, wy and heading through idaho to the border of oregon. There is a 500 mile dirt trail. So i'd like to get setup over the winter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
Vector Offroad's JKE-Dock, I use it to mount my phone which I use as an MP3 player. I also have an overhead net that I keep my hats and coats in. Would not say its the greatest thing but it works.

Reactions: stoney126

Matt Hixson

Rank V

Member I

Big Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FZJ
I love the ScanGaugeII. I have it hooked up all the time in my Hummer and use it primarily as a more accurate engine water temp monitor than the built in analog gauge. Comes in handy for reading just about anything from the truck's computer, including engine codes.

Steepside

Rank 0

Traveler I

Vector Offroad's JKE-Dock, I use it to mount my phone which I use as an MP3 player. I also have an overhead net that I keep my hats and coats in. Would not say its the greatest thing but it works.
Hi,

What net are you using? I am trying to find one for my 17 Taco?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Young Satchel

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Do You have a picture of this?
Why yes I do:

I started with:

- 1 seatback panel
- 1 hydroflask carrier
- 1 Medium pouch
- 1 small Velcro pouch
- 1 visor organizer.

(Bag isn't BROG, just wanted to show how their accessories play nice with other manufacturers' products via the MOLLE webbing :-)

I liked all the gear so much I've since added some more with the First aid bag and their strap/recovery bag as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Would not say its the greatest thing but it works.
I'm in the market for a full length Raingler net for my 4Runner. What was it about yours that you were disappointed/unhappy about? I had a BROG net, but sold it. Too far from the rear door to easily use, and too far back from the front.

Reactions: RainGoat

AG Sheep

Rank IV

Traveler I

Maryland
I'm in the market for a full length Raingler net for my 4Runner. What was it about yours that you were disappointed/unhappy about? I had a BROG net, but sold it. Too far from the rear door to easily use, and too far back from the front.
Its a little loose for me. Will try and snag a pic later. I usually use 550 cord tied to my windsheild footman loops to tighten it up but going to lool at reusable gear ties.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Its a little loose for me. Will try and snag a pic later. I usually use 550 cord tied to my windsheild footman loops to tighten it up but going to lool at reusable gear ties.
Thanks for the reply. Definitely something to consider before dropping that much $$$

94Cruiser

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Suisun City, California
Member #

I too run LED interior lighting. Less draw, more light. Other than that, i have been trying to figure out how to run a navigation setup. Id like to use our samsung tablet for off highway navigation, but haven't spent the money on a good gps app yet. Thinking gaia or something similar. Then i need to find a mount. Then, other small things like a holster mounted under the dash for my pistol, a mount for flashlights, machette, ect, for ease of access on the trail. I plan on doing our first overland style trip next summer, starting in jackson, wy and heading through idaho to the border of oregon. There is a 500 mile dirt trail. So i'd like to get setup over the winter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app
Check out www.proclipusa.com

I use the Samsung tablet in my vehicle as the center of all things sounds and video/gps related things. My mount makes it easy to charge constantly and just pull it out of the bracket when I need it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using OB Talk mobile app

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
The quick fists are bolted to the deck holding
a Kidde Auto/Marine extinguisher #21008634N
I've since moved the extinguisher to a more convenient location mounted on the framework I built for the freezer. Now it sits upright and very easy to get to inside the driver side passenger door.
download.jpg

Beans

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Kennebunkport, ME
Member #

+2 on the sun visor organizer. I keep pen, pencil, and sharpie up there as well as flash light, tire gauge, small knife, my wallet (when driving), and my garage door opener. This stuff used to all be piled into the center console but now its much more organized and accessible.