Interest in Colorado meetup??

• HTML tutorial

Brandon Lee

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Washington, USA
Member #

I have loved being a part of this group since day one. I have even had the joy of sharing with some buddies at work. I would love to do a meet up in Northern Colorado even if it is just a coffee and rig meet up and then go from there. Any Colorado people interested?
I’m interested. Been wondering if there was any colorado folks represented in here. What’d you have in mind? I’m up in Steamboat FYI.

Reactions: Nate Romero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Depending on how many people maybe lunch in Golden or coffee or something. I was thinking March ?
My girl friend and I will be moving to Westminster CO in mid march. We should be settled in by the 18th of March. I am moving up from FL and would enjoy meeting other overland bound members. We explored Golden CO when visiting a while back, we loved that area. Let's keep this thread alive!

Reactions: Nate Romero

NateDCo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Deveaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6MNN
Hey I’m down south of Denver and would love to meet up with folks in the area.
Rig and coffee not a bad way to meet and greet.
Also surprised there isn’t a Colorado chapter.

flash_gordon

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pueblo, CO, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I'm in Pueblo, CO. I would drive to Denver or someplace in between if on a weekend or later in the evening. Also surprised there is not more going on in CO.

Reactions: Nickzero

flash_gordon

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Pueblo, CO, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I would be unable to do anything during the week before 6pm, more flexibility on the weekends. I live in Pueblo but work in the Springs.