Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I'll be moving in on the 16th of March so unfortunately that date would not work for me. Let's go with the weekend after that. Somebody mention the 23rd?

MtnManAlex

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I’m in. What does an Overland Bound meetup look like? Just coffee? I’d be up for following the coffee with an easy trail and maybe a cookout in the woods for lunch (or a pizza place if it’s a nasty day, haha). I know good options for that kind of thing in the Boulder area. Just an idea. Simple coffee meetup is good too. It’ll be fun to meet some other Colorado overlanders.

NateDCo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Deveaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6MNN
I’m in. What does an Overland Bound meetup look like? Just coffee? I’d be up for following the coffee with an easy trail and maybe a cookout in the woods for lunch (or a pizza place if it’s a nasty day, haha). I know good options for that kind of thing in the Boulder area. Just an idea. Simple coffee meetup is good too. It’ll be fun to meet some other Colorado overlanders.
Have no idea...my first one! I'm down for a trail in the area if others are...but I think this first one is like a getting to know you sort of deal? Play it by ear I guess.

Reactions: MtnManAlex

Nate Romero

Rank IV

Influencer II

Have no idea...my first one! I'm down for a trail in the area if others are...but I think this first one is like a getting to know you sort of deal? Play it by ear I guess.
For me at least it is just a time for everyone too meet up and figure out the capabilities of the people and the rigs so that way adventures can be setup to stretch everyone but that everyone has a good time

NateDCo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Deveaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF6MNN
I would be coming from Pueblo County as well, and at the present do not have my usual rig and setup, in the process of replacing it. As of right now highway only, my current daily is to low for much else.
Well this is a meet and greet. Making a little group or so. Hopefully in the future we could arrange trips.

303JETSET

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Totten
Member #

For me at least it is just a time for everyone too meet up and figure out the capabilities of the people and the rigs so that way adventures can be setup to stretch everyone but that everyone has a good time
I think this is a great plan. Little meet and greet, cara and coffee style. If people want to head into the hills from there, a route could certainly be planned separately for those interested.

Reactions: Nickzero