Rank III

Enthusiast I

Castro Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Roman
Last Name
Zherebnenkov
Member #

Hey y’all I would love to follow as many people as I can on Instagram! I love seeing what people have done to their Rigs and get inspirations! Please post your Instagram name and I’ll give it a Follow! Also post a shot of your Rig in the thread!IMG_1944.JPG

My IG: BeartheJeep

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey y’all I would love to follow as many people as I can on Instagram! I love seeing what people have done to their Rigs and get inspirations! Please post your Instagram name and I’ll give it a Follow! Also post a shot of your Rig in the thread!View attachment 110922

[/QUOTE
Another Jeep guy! jku_rdb

Reactions: Romiska

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Hey y’all I would love to follow as many people as I can on Instagram! I love seeing what people have done to their Rigs and get inspirations! Please post your Instagram name and I’ll give it a Follow! Also post a shot of your Rig in the thread!

My new IG: jkxranger.overland
Only picture I could find...

RAM.jpg

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Here's a previous, still active, thread with 70 pages and 1,386 posts of instagram handles and comments.

My insta is @roaddude - I'm fairly active with my page and find it an excellent way to both get images of my long adventures out there and to meet new folks into the same things I am.

If you're a writer, insta is also a great place to use as a writing exercise for trying out content for future articles and web content.

Here's my adventure rig several weeks ago on a lake in New Hampshire:

and in the West Texas borderlands this past Spring:

rattlesnake_6729-900.jpg

Last edited:

Tayzoid1

Rank I

Contributor II

Jacksonville, AL, USA
First Name
taylor
Last Name
haynes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4OOT
image0 (1).jpeg
Cheap State Overland on Facebook and Instagram, as in overlanding in a cheap state of mind. Not everyone can spend 40k on a new 4runner and 20k on a trailer. so, were more showing what a little work and perseverance can accomplish. the truck was flooded in 2010 and sat in a scrapyard until 2014. In 2014 it was pulled from the scrap yard and had an engine, trans, tc installed due to the water never being drained from the original. It was used as an off road buggy being beat on at off road parks all across the southeast, then listed for sale and a trail truck. I got the truck, and have been daily driving it since. we drove the truck 33 hours straight from Jacksonville, AL to Grand Canyon State Park. We wheeled Hell's revenge and Hurrah pass in Moab, camped in lockhart basin, camped across Colorado, Kansas, Utah, ect. So, for a waterlogged truck, pulled from a junkyard, I am extremely pleased and have found my lifetime truck. We plan to start some videos on youtube to document our adventures. Thanks for the support!

Reactions: Road and Josh56