Indiana Members, check in here.

• HTML tutorial

DHJ

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Indiana
Member #

58 yrs old married Lafayette Indiana, 2011 JK and 98 XJ, would be interested in back roads, dirt roads, gravel, not looking for rock crawling. Looking just to get out for some scenic drives and overnight stay either camp or hotel. Just get out and have some fun.

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

58 yrs old married Lafayette Indiana, 2011 JK and 98 XJ, would be interested in back roads, dirt roads, gravel, not looking for rock crawling. Looking just to get out for some scenic drives and overnight stay either camp or hotel. Just get out and have some fun.
Welcome. Keep an eye on Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

Most rides, events and rallies are posted here. As the weather improves so will the rides.

Welcome, once again!

Misplaced Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

508 7th Street, Howe, IN, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Sturgill
Member #

Greetings all,
Living in Lagrange County Indiana, married with 2 teenage children. Do most of my camping and wheeling in Michigan but would be interested in finding some great spots in the home state. My wife and I currently own a 2014 Jeep Rubicon (our 4th Jeep) and a SXS we explore with also.

DCR465

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Evansville, IN
First Name
Don
Last Name
Rumble
Member #

Hi from SW corner of the state Evansville!!! I'm 59 fat, retiree. Just picked myself up a 2006 H3. Going to take me awhile to have it ready for any tough trails but I'm looking for opportunities to get my Hummer a little dirty!!! Drop me a line with any thoughts!2006 H3.jpg

Reactions: DanW and CasperZR2

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

Hi from SW corner of the state Evansville!!! I'm 59 fat, retiree. Just picked myself up a 2006 H3. Going to take me awhile to have it ready for any tough trails but I'm looking for opportunities to get my Hummer a little dirty!!! Drop me a line with any thoughts!View attachment 138321
I've always liked those and that one looks great in blue! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Kgxpedition

Rank VII

Creator II

Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Wood
Member #

Greetings all,

I live in Columbus and I am very new to overlanding. I have a 2011 F150 FX4 with a 3" Lift and 35" tires. Looking forward to learning from all of you.
Good to see another F150 guy. We r going to Hoosier Nat. To run Natchez Church Road. This time we r going to try to do a little clean up so it’s passable again. If interested I’ll get you the dates when they become available.
Welcome Fordlander [emoji3]

Darrin Wood
Founder KG Xpedition

WillyGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Salem, IN
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Steve and Toni Williams, Salem IN, 50 and 47.
16 Jeep JK. Have an M416 trailer that we use to haul our gear.
Love to run around for long weekends and try to take a bigger trip about ever other year.

Bhinton

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hebron, IN, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Hinton
Member #

Hello I’m Brandon just moved from Alabama in the Southeast group to Hebron IN looking forward to meeting some members up here