Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

The Inaugural Appalachian Toyota Round-Up will be held at Windrock Park in Tennessee this Labor Day weekend! Featuring the FJ Cruiser, Tacoma, 4Runner, and more... There will be catered food, live music, and of-course, wheeling! The event kicks off Friday night with a meet & greet; along with dinner and live entertainment. Saturday offers daytime trail runs and a vendor expo. Saturday night brings us together for a Toyota appreciation night with dinner, bands, vendors, and door prizes. Sunday will bring forth more wheeling until you are ready to head back home. With sponsors and vendors like Southeast Overland, along with manufacturer representatives, we will be expecting a HUGE turnout!

Official Website:

http://appalachiantoyotaroundup.org/index.htm

Non-Toyota Vehicles are welcomed as well. :blush:

I'm just helping on spreading the word about this event. Hope to see you out there.

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

So who is going to join me and the rest of my Toyota buddies at the biggest off-road park in the world this Labor Day weekend? It's panning out to be a great event. You don't want to miss out. All car makes are welcomed to join us. Its NOT just for Toyotas. So come out and show us what you have.

@administrator

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

@Robert OB 0012 The event is still a few months away. But will do. Hoping some of you guys would join in on the fun.

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Only a few days away now....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

@Drift Hope you guys have a blast! I grew up a stone's throw from Windrock but I've been in New Mexico for nearly 6 years now. Maybe one day I'll wrap things up and head for the hills again.

P.S. Go Vols! ;)

Reactions: Drift

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I'll be bringing the 4Runner to East Tennessee for Christmas... any trail suggestions to take the friends and family on?

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

Windrock Park has over 300 miles of trails if I remember correctly. Any of the blue trails should be fun. Trail 22 was a good night run.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lifestyle Overland

Bonomonster

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

I currently live in NY but have visited this area multiple times and have had the pleasure of wheeling at Windrock. July of 2016 myself and my family will be moving to the Knoxville area. I am so excited to be going down south. I can't wait and really hope I will be able to make next year's event.

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

I currently live in NY but have visited this area multiple times and have had the pleasure of wheeling at Windrock. July of 2016 myself and my family will be moving to the Knoxville area. I am so excited to be going down south. I can't wait and really hope I will be able to make next year's event.

Sent from my SM-T337V using Tapatalk
@Bonomonster That will be quite a big change if you live in the city. The event was fun and so worth the drive. Hopefully my new job wont stop me from going to the ATR 2016 event. Maybe I'll see you out there. Hopefully I'll have a few upgrades done by then. Rock rails/sliders are a must.

Bonomonster

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

@Bonomonster That will be quite a big change if you live in the city. The event was fun and so worth the drive. Hopefully my new job wont stop me from going to the ATR 2016 event. Maybe I'll see you out there. Hopefully I'll have a few upgrades done by then. Rock rails/sliders are a must.
Definitely be cool to meet new people. I'm not from NYC, but still a big change going to Knoxville.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk