Launch Member

Enthusiast II

USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Deibel
Member #

Hey ! How are you doing? I'm in north west suburbs of Illinois, Barrington. Would love to meet you guys. Just in case you know, if any one would like to wrench your rigs, let me know ! I have 2 lifts and mechanical shop)
Hey! Sorry i didn't see this until now. I actually am a tec. Have a few farms that done mind us using the shops too if you need any work done. Would love to meet up with song other overland guys in the area.

Reactions: tylerelytylerelyt

Wanderlost

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

Here's something we believe you all may be interested in. It's a meet-n-greet-hanging out-thing where we can talk about trips, rigs, equipment, whatever.

Hosted by Northology Overland and XJP Overland.

It's next Sunday afternoon (April 7th) 3:00-6:00. The address is 5397 Edith Lane, Roscoe, IL 61073-9573

See ya there?

Here's a link to the FaceBook Event for more information:
Adventurers Sunday Meetup

Traveler I

Hello everyone!

I dropped off of the forums for a while to focus on other life things besides trying to outfit my jeep. I am back now and curious about a trail ride and maybe some wrenching before the cold hits.

Still looking to have my RR front leveling kit installed (and eventually a set of KO2s) and curious about a few of you mentioning personal shops to do this. I am not a mechanic/shop guy in this regard but do work as a furniture designer/fabricator. I can offer a little bit of money for installation and can definitely offer an extra set of hands (and a case of beer/meal) for a 4-6 hour install. With this said, is there anyone that is extremely knowledgeable who could help me get this kit installed soonish? I am in Chicago and would be willing to drive a few hours in any direction.

Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!

- Tyler

Reactions: Connor_Dobbins

Flynn

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Huntley, IL, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Daley
Member #

Huntley Illinois here! Looking for places to take my 05 Honda Pilot, and to meet up.

Ian_Hgn

Rank 0

Contributor I

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Hagen
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9NBT
In SE Wisconsin, just south of Waukesha. Work just north of Milwaukee. Hoping this sub is still active. Anyone want to do a meetup after this quarantine passes?

If anyone has their Ham, I'm usually listening on the 146.910 New Berlin repeater!

Flynn

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Huntley, IL, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Daley
Member #

We need to put a rally together for the Trans-Wisconsin Adventure Trail for those in the mid-west. It’s one of the few options for our area. I’m headed out to Yellowstone then Alberta CA for a few weeks but maybe we can do something in the fall.

SSGJKJ

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Elgin IL
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Johnston
Member #

Definitely a trip up to the north woods. Mabey 7 hour plane crash or up there would work also

Reactions: Flynn

Bad River Runner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

Hello! I'm a new member. I'm from Illinois but live about 15 minutes away from the Wisconsin border line. Would love to get in touch with my ambassador and learn more. Thank you !
Welcome been trying to reach out to people near me haven’t been able to I’m in the Milwaukee area

Bushwhacksurvival

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Deibel
Member #

We need to put a rally together for the Trans-Wisconsin Adventure Trail for those in the mid-west. It’s one of the few options for our area. I’m headed out to Yellowstone then Alberta CA for a few weeks but maybe we can do something in the fall.
agreed

Chavz

Rank I

Contributor III

Mendota, IL, USA
First Name
Dick
Last Name
Chavez
NEWB from North central IL. Near the I80 I39 intersection. Not a lot of trails around here but plenty of gravel roads And quite a few hiking spots at state parks.