Illinois/ Wisconsin

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Bushwhacksurvival

Rank II

Contributor I

USA
Hey ! How are you doing? I'm in north west suburbs of Illinois, Barrington. Would love to meet you guys. Just in case you know, if any one would like to wrench your rigs, let me know ! I have 2 lifts and mechanical shop)
Hey! Sorry i didn't see this until now. I actually am a tec. Have a few farms that done mind us using the shops too if you need any work done. Would love to meet up with song other overland guys in the area.

Reactions: tylerelytylerelyt

Wanderlost

Rank VI

Advocate I

Caledonia, Illinois
Member #

Here's something we believe you all may be interested in. It's a meet-n-greet-hanging out-thing where we can talk about trips, rigs, equipment, whatever.

Hosted by Northology Overland and XJP Overland.

It's next Sunday afternoon (April 7th) 3:00-6:00. The address is 5397 Edith Lane, Roscoe, IL 61073-9573

See ya there?

Here's a link to the FaceBook Event for more information:
Adventurers Sunday Meetup

Traveler I

Hello everyone!

I dropped off of the forums for a while to focus on other life things besides trying to outfit my jeep. I am back now and curious about a trail ride and maybe some wrenching before the cold hits.

Still looking to have my RR front leveling kit installed (and eventually a set of KO2s) and curious about a few of you mentioning personal shops to do this. I am not a mechanic/shop guy in this regard but do work as a furniture designer/fabricator. I can offer a little bit of money for installation and can definitely offer an extra set of hands (and a case of beer/meal) for a 4-6 hour install. With this said, is there anyone that is extremely knowledgeable who could help me get this kit installed soonish? I am in Chicago and would be willing to drive a few hours in any direction.

Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!

- Tyler

Reactions: Connor_Dobbins