Idaho Overlander checking in.

• HTML tutorial

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

Would anyone be interested in doing a day trip? I've been up into the owyhees a few times, but would love to check out a few more areas. I'm also pretty new to off roading in general, and am definitely not comfortable going alone yet.
Where did you have in mind? I'm off all next week

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

I was thinking a day trip that a few of us could go on.
I'd be up for something. I think I'm going to make a run up to Idaho City this weekend to take the fam up to Trudys and let the kids play in Grimes creek pending flow

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
I'd be up for something. I think I'm going to make a run up to Idaho City this weekend to take the fam up to Trudys and let the kids play in Grimes creek pending flow
My wife and 3 year old daughter have just started going on day trips with me. They're loving it so far. How old are your kids, if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: flyingnome

Free-Roemer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

OB for a little bit now. Just moved to Idaho Falls from the Olympic Peninsula, WA. Looking to meet people in the SE Idaho area to learn good spots. Also open to Northern Utah.

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

OB for a little bit now. Just moved to Idaho Falls from the Olympic Peninsula, WA. Looking to meet people in the SE Idaho area to learn good spots. Also open to Northern Utah.
Welcome to Idaho, Lots of open land on that side of the State. Boise here. DG

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Welcome! I did the same about 6 years ago. Love it here. Make sure to check out craters of the moon. I've not made it out there yet, but plan to soon.

WalkerTexasRanger

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Idaho
First Name
Chase
Last Name
Choate
Member #

Hey all! In the Mountain Home area for the time being. Hopefully we will be able to stay here for awhile and enjoy the area!