Idaho Overlander checking in.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

flyingnome

Rank VI

Traveler I

Boise, ID
Member #

Would anyone be interested in doing a day trip? I've been up into the owyhees a few times, but would love to check out a few more areas. I'm also pretty new to off roading in general, and am definitely not comfortable going alone yet.
Where did you have in mind? I'm off all next week

reaver

Rank III

Contributor III

US
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
I'd be up for something. I think I'm going to make a run up to Idaho City this weekend to take the fam up to Trudys and let the kids play in Grimes creek pending flow
My wife and 3 year old daughter have just started going on day trips with me. They're loving it so far. How old are your kids, if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: flyingnome

Free-Roemer

Rank II

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

OB for a little bit now. Just moved to Idaho Falls from the Olympic Peninsula, WA. Looking to meet people in the SE Idaho area to learn good spots. Also open to Northern Utah.

reaver

Rank III

Contributor III

US
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
OB for a little bit now. Just moved to Idaho Falls from the Olympic Peninsula, WA. Looking to meet people in the SE Idaho area to learn good spots. Also open to Northern Utah.
Welcome! I did the same about 6 years ago. Love it here. Make sure to check out craters of the moon. I've not made it out there yet, but plan to soon.