Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
You need to give us the low down on your lights. I have no idea where to start to get the lighting you have. Please tell us what kind, where located, how it's bracketed, cost etc if you have time.
So all of my lighting, plus the valve for my extra fuel tank, are controlled with a SwitchPros. $450ish
Stock crap Ram headlights,
30" Rough Country Black Series bar on the front bumper - $200 LINK
Baja Designs S2 Pros Hood mounted Combo pattern - $340 LINK
Aux Beam Side Shooter Pods (2 Pair) mounted on the sides of the rack, used rivnuts in the rack to bolt lights to it. - $30 a set LINK These throw better light then the rigids below,
Rigid Radience (Amber back lit) mounted on rear of rack. I also have the amber back lit wired to my parking lights. Looks cool. I think i paid $110 - LINK

This was a several month project of seeing a need in the field and filling it.
The SwitchPros is great! It installs super clean.
switchpros.jpgrigid rad.jpg

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
So all of my lighting, plus the valve for my extra fuel tank, are controlled with a SwitchPros. $450ish
Stock crap Ram headlights,
30" Rough Country Black Series bar on the front bumper - $200 LINK
Baja Designs S2 Pros Hood mounted Combo pattern - $340 LINK
Aux Beam Side Shooter Pods (2 Pair) mounted on the sides of the rack, used rivnuts in the rack to bolt lights to it. - $30 a set LINK These throw better light then the rigids below,
Rigid Radience (Amber back lit) mounted on rear of rack. I also have the amber back lit wired to my parking lights. Looks cool. I think i paid $110 - LINK

This was a several month project of seeing a need in the field and filling it.
The SwitchPros is great! It installs super clean.
View attachment 136703View attachment 136704
Thank you. You have quite a bit invested in lighting but it does a really good job it looks like.

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Thank you. You have quite a bit invested in lighting but it does a really good job it looks like.
I feel that in most cases you get what you pay for. I have several cheap pods that are complete crap. One exception to this is the AuxBeams. I am very impressed with them.
The problem I have found is that there are very few real world images of the lights in use. I even emailed Rigid and Baja Designs for pictures, they had none. Was very disappointed.

BJ_OTR

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Fountain Valley, Ca
First Name
Bert
Last Name
Mekpongsatorn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREZ604

Buyer1995

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Elgin, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Buyer
Member #

Do you pups sleep in the tent with you?
Yes they do! I have them travel from the front bumper with my storage boxes as a ramp then use a carpet stair runner to keep their nails from scratching and sliding on the paint. I attached an image below to better show it.
IMG_4483.JPG

BJ_OTR

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Fountain Valley, Ca
First Name
Bert
Last Name
Mekpongsatorn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREZ604
Yes they do! I have them travel from the front bumper with my storage boxes as a ramp then use a carpet stair runner to keep their nails from scratching and sliding on the paint. I attached an image below to better show it.
View attachment 136819
Nice we use a ramp, I should’ve thought about the storage boxes before. They’re already used to the ramp I wouldn’t want to switch it up on them now. Also we use a couple cheap padded yoga mats to keep their nails off the paint.

Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
I want to the rams! Preferably 1500s but it doesn't matter.

Here is my '14 Ram 1500 lonestar 5.7 4x4 crew cab with the 5'7" bed (the only thing I dont like about it)
20x10x -24 wrapped in 35x12.5x20
2" leveling kit
Body armor bumper and lights
Cowl induction hood
Led headlights
Tuned
I have a dedicated tablet mounted to run maps and gauges on dash.
Bed cover
Tool box (tools, towing gear, heater, grill, stove,air compressor, inverter)
Bed lights and 12v plugs
Bed mounted axe, shovel and fishing rods

View attachment 130555View attachment 130557View attachment 130558View attachment 130559View attachment 130560View attachment 130561View attachment 130562View attachment 130563View attachment 130564

Maddog74

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Lemoore, CA, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Mattingly
Member #

I did some work the past couple of days. 2 switches and an outlet with 2 USBs, 12v, and volt meter. Boxes installed and wired up a fuse box for all of my leds and accessories. Including a dual usb plug in my center console and a 12v outlet behind the rear seat for the solar panel. Also installed some running boards and painted my chrome rear bumper. View attachment 132696View attachment 132697View attachment 132698View attachment 132699
I like the boxes? are those metal ? or plastic? I'm looking foir something like that for my 74 power wagon build...

Reactions: MOVE.OVERland