Fountain Valley, Ca
First Name
Bert
Last Name
Mekpongsatorn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREZ604
486D974E-2714-4998-970A-28CB189D692C.jpegBigger and better things coming soon!!!! Just ordered a titan 52gallon gas tank, a rigged for dirt tire swing out, and an AEV Snorkel. I was about replace front and rear bumpers but didn’t want to spend the extra money. Pretty happy with my current set up.

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

New here. Member over on the RAM forum told me to come check this place out. Glad I did. Seems like my kind of crowd.

Here some various pics of my setup.
2019 RAM 1500 Laramie
Mopar lift (updated version)
ORP front springs
Vice Design hidden winch mount
Smitty X20 Comp 12k winch
White Knuckle Offroad rock sliders (Probably one of the best parts. Has already allowed me to go places I never would have tried otherwise).
Method Race wheels
34" Wildpeaks
Steering box skid plate
Transfer Case skid plate
Angle grinder front bumper (it's super limited edition lol)
Smitty 5.65 CFM air compressor

Next:
Get some fab work done for a trans skid plate
Order gas tank skid plate
Bed cap
Drawer/rack system for gear

Little bit older pic, but I love it.
View attachment 134593
View attachment 134594

As the truck sits now.
View attachment 134595View attachment 134596

What are these running boards/sliders? Link? I am looking for something similar. I know they are probably rocker mount, correct? so not a ton of weight bearing ability? They look good and will serve my purpose.

AnthonyD1978

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ, USA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
D
What are these running boards/sliders? Link? I am looking for something similar. I know they are probably rocker mount, correct? so not a ton of weight bearing ability? They look good and will serve my purpose.
They are functional sliders and mounted to the frame. They've protected my truck multiple times. White Knuckle Offroad makes them. They start at $900.

kiloxraysierra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kitchener, ON, Canada
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Sinclair
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KXS
Looks good- any pics with the camper open? How do you like it so far?
Thanks
Sorry for the late reply - clearly I need to check the forums more often. Here are some before the level and new wheels/tires.
A89FE049-A971-49B2-B3C4-4176A0CBDB91.jpeg

409CCEE8-C132-4EDA-BAB9-28DDD27B5925.jpeg

03DD1DA4-2A6A-4063-8255-35BEDFF870CC.jpeg

I only had it out once in February and then everything closed in March. Weather was around -5 C and I was comfortable with a space heater. Setup is super easy and I had lots of room to cook and hang out in the bed.

The side panels are genius and the bed is so much more usable than when I had a tonneau cover on.

I’m still debating what I want to do with the bed. I don’t think I want a permanent build. I think I may install a Cargo Slide or something to make accessing the fridge and other gear easier.

I do plan to put a solar panel on the roof and also wire to the starter battery to keep the aux battery charged in the bed.

Overall, I’m pretty happy. I do have to park facing up an incline when it rains or all of the water drips down on the rear doors. They don’t leak, but the seals do get saturated which is annoying in cold weather.

OverRAM3500

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ephrata Avenue Northwest, Soap Lake, Washington 98851, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gehlen
Member #

I'm excited to see the Ram platform picking up traction in our community. The last few years for me has been hard because not many companies provide quality gear for our trucks. Slowly but surely folks are realizing these animals get vicious on the trail. I've pushed my behemoth through some very narrow paths, up sketchy cliffs and through some savage river crossings like I was surfing the earth. I look forward to meeting you all and encourage you to contact known shops and ask about Ram products. Alot of companies don't even realize Rams are being used like we do. 20200405_152836.jpg

OverRAM3500

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Ephrata Avenue Northwest, Soap Lake, Washington 98851, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gehlen
Member #

Also, for you 3rd and 4th gen 2500/3500 guys/gals, I've found a great QD sway bar disconnect kit that works great on my '18 Ram 3500. I've got about 5k miles on it with no visible deterioration. It's the Rubicon Express sway bar disconnects for a Jeep TJ. They appear to be the same as the BDS qd links specific for the Ram and a bit cheaper. 20200330_122536.jpg20200330_112159.jpg

Reactions: Ignoreamos

SOIDA24V

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Ferndale, WA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tilton
Member #

I’ve got a few rams for experimental purposes. One is a 1998 quad cab 12 valve Cummins one is an quad cab 05.5 common rail Cummins and the little on is my crew cab short bed 2012 ram 1500 sport. Just got my first rtt over the weekend so have to mount it to the topper still. The 2012 is pretty well stock just normal stuff. 2 inch leveling kit 35x12.5r17 pro comps are topper. Homemade rear storage box, sliding drawers. Will post more about the 2012 when I get it ready to go.

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
I’ve got a few rams for experimental purposes. One is a 1998 quad cab 12 valve Cummins one is an quad cab 05.5 common rail Cummins and the little on is my crew cab short bed 2012 ram 1500 sport. Just got my first rtt over the weekend so have to mount it to the topper still. The 2012 is pretty well stock just normal stuff. 2 inch leveling kit 35x12.5r17 pro comps are topper. Homemade rear storage box, sliding drawers. Will post more about the 2012 when I get it ready to go.
Looks like you came through this with a few battle scars. :-(