I despise thieves...

• HTML tutorial

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I looked for an OB sticker/medallion, wondered if owner was here already, actually...

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
That sucks. Someone just posted on FB about a nice Jeep stolen out of a storage unit over the weekend here in Iowa. What is wrong with people?

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
uploadfromtaptalk1452556748215.png

Share everywhere you can.

As much as I want a rig very much like this, I probably would not resort to stealing one! [emoji12]

Dan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Really, What is wrong with people today...

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Shared, hope it turns up .
Can't stand thieves.

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Same thing happened to a friends work truck. Had a 4 wheeler in the back, expensive spotting scope and binoculars, gps equipment. He parked it back in at the hotel during a work trip thinking someone might be tempted to roll the quad off the back. The suspect jimmied the door lock, hot wired it and drove away. The truck was found half a mile down the road with everything stolen out of it. Must have had a difficult time with the steering wheel lock or something.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Shared. This is a bummer, I hate when stuff like this happens. My jeep got broken into late last week, a pair of sunglasses was taken but they were $1 Rayband knock offs.

A few years back my car was broken into and it was a mess, they took a lot of my stuff, ipod, maglite (really bummed about this the most), sun glasses, aftermarket radio, and some other bits and pieces. I learnt from that not to leave anything inside, in sight or hidden, just take it into the house each night.

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Man there's some dead beats in this world, ive had light bars taking but man id be devastated if someone took my whole rig really hope they find it